The Final Battle..

3rd person

There they were.. A whole pack of animals going to defend their home. Not many people thought it was possible. But they were determined to get their home back. After a long, tiring walk, they had finally made it back to the pridelands to see a sight that none of them thought they would ever see... Nala and Simba were hurt.. Badly.. Kion was furious. Everybody was. But the strange thing was that they could not see the outlanders.

Kion: Where did they all go?

Janja: We went here!

Janja and his army had stalked them from behind.

Ono: Uh, guys, I have a bad feeling about this.

Bunga: Were doomed!

Fuli: Not the time Bunga!

Beshte: I don't think we can do this.

Jasiri: Well not with that attitude.

Kion: Cmon guys, we didn't come here just to back down. We will fight for our home! Nothing will stop us! Everybody, ATTACK!

The pridelanders all charged at their enemies. There was no turning back. Janja and his army only wanted one thing -  Kill Kion. Fuli sprinted as fast as she could, knocking out Rei Rei and Goi Goi. Beshte charged forward, throwing the crocodiles away like bowling pins. Even other royals like kiara, zuri and tifu attacked. They didn't even care about the risk of breaking their claws. Outlanders were flying head over heels but janja, the main leader, was still standing..

Janja: Kion! Such a pleasure to see you 😈

Kion: It's over janja!

Janja: Want to bet on that?

With one quick leap, janja pins Kion to the ground.

Janja: Is that all you got!?

Kion: I'll show you what I've got!

Kion's threatening words scare janja but he struggles to get up.

Janja: Aww, is the scared little lion cub hurt?

Janja gets ready to strike his paw across Kion's face but something knocks him off and sends him rolling for 6 seconds. It was Fuli!

Kion: Fuli??

Fuli was too busy fighting janja that she could not hear Kion. With all of her strength, she pins him to the ground, giving him a slight whiplash.

Janja: Fuli???  What? How?

She extends her claws, giving him a warning before she really hurts him.

Janja: Retreat!

The Outlanders all hear janja's command and run away. Far, far away..

Kion: Fuli! Are you OK?!!

Fuli: Yeah I'm fine.

Kion: I'm so happy you're OK.

Fuli: Yeah, but what about everyone else?

All: Were OK!

Kion: Wait, my parents!

Kion quickly runs toward his injured parents, expecting the worst.

Kion: Thank the great kings you're OK!

Simba: Yes we're OK. Good job son.

Rafiki: Cmon now, we need to help you recover!

Happy 4th of July everyone! This chapter is to celebrate 1k reads. Thank you all so much. Now don't worry, this is not the end of the story. New uptades will come out soon. Thank you for reading.