The Last Stop

"GOODNIGHT AMSTERDAM!!!" Why Dont We screams as they get off the stage for the last time on their Invitation Tour. All the boys huddle backstage as they take in the crowd they just faced.

Dani- "Wow..that was insane."

Jack- "Ik i cant believe we just finished our tour on that note."

Jonah- "Our fans are absolutely insane."

Zach- "I cant wait to perform again and feel that rush."

Corbyn- "Best show on the tour..they were so loud!!"

Dani- "And there were 3,000 people filling up that arena..this is surreal."

The boys head back to their tour bus as they realize this is their last trip on that smelly cramped tour bus..but it didnt matter what it smelled like or in fact what it even looked like, with candy wrappers all over the floor and not to mention toys and gadgets the losers got from fans, all they wanted from their tour bus were the memories. And they had plenty.

From corbyn falling out of his bunk in the middle of the night,
From zach jumping into jacks arms from watching IT at midnight and screaming like the little girl he is. (Although i shouldnt be talking. During the 4th of July i went canoeing with my fam and my dad backed me straight into a tree. The biggest freaking spider fell into the canoe and i screamed so high pitched i didnt even recognize my voice..lol)
To dani eating a watermelon on the top of the tour bus and accidentally loosing its grip, as it falls flat on the ground and breaks into thousands of little pieces.
From Zach breaking Jonahs coffee machine and having Jonah chase Zach into the corner until he tickled him to death until Zach agreed to surrender. The memories they all had would be there forever.

As this being their last night on the bus, they all decided on a harry potter marathon. Jonah gets comfy as Zach jumps on top of jonah and lays his head on his lap and stretches his feet onto Jacks lap.

Jack- "yeah..you thought."
As he pushed Zach off and he falls face first into the filthy ass floor.

Zach- "ughhh really Jack?" Zach groans as he picks a snickers wrapper off of his chin. He gets back up and sits on the left of Jack.

Daniel walks in laughing when he saw Zach on the floor when he realized what happened.

Dani- "You guys are so childish" he says with a chuckle. As he removes his hand from his back and shows a watergun :).

Corbyn- "NOO TAKE COVER!!"
Jonah- "IF YOU HIT MY NEW COFFEE MACHINE YOURE DEAD SEAVEY!"
Daniel sprays everyone as they all squirm around eachother to see who could stay dry the most. Dani soon ran out of water as his watergun stopped squirting out liquid. Everyone slowly lifted their heads as all 5 burst into laughter. Corbyn suddenly got up behind Jonah and yelled "I WON!! IM THE DRYEST!"

They all plopped down on the couch and finally started the marathon as the boys changed from their wet clothes into their comfy pajamas.

Daniel was the first to drift off to sleep, soon came Jack and Zach. Corbyn and Jonah were the only ones up. It was 1 am and they had their evil looks on.

Jonah- "You thinking what im thinking?"

Corbyn- "Duh. We are drawing on them right?"

Jonah- "Heck yes."

Eventually all 5 were asleep by 2 am. Zach was the first to wake as it was 8 am. He yawned as he got untangled from Jacks body literally on top of the 17 year olds. He went to the bathroom and the second he looked in the mirror he screamed of horror. He ran out of the bathroom and saw everyone else waking up.