Run away~3

The next morning all Hyukjae could think about was the kiss. He didn't understand why Donghae couldn't be with him. Yes, he's underage, but he would be 18 soon and if the other really liked him he shouldn't care about his age. I guess I'm being selfish and I'm not taking into consideration the risk he would take, he thought and sighed. "Good morning," Donghae greeted when he saw the boy walking down the stairs. "Morning," Hyukjae muttered and sat on the table. "Are you mad?" Donghae asked looking lovingly at Hyukjae. The boy shook his head and picked at his food, not feeling hungry.
"Hyukjae you need to unde-" Donghae's sentence was cut short when the door bell rang.
"I'll be right back." He saw as the older man walked to the door. He sat quietly and waited.

"Sir we're looking for a young boy about this tall, he's 17. He escaped for the hospital and needs to return immediately. He's seriously ill and needs to be put under medication as soon as possible."
Hyukjae looked at the door in fear. No no it can't be! Donghae please don't give me out...

"Ill? Uh well.."
"His name is Lee Hyukjae." Hyukjae tried making out the man's face, but he couldn't see as he moved to the side so they wouldn't see him. "Oh Lee Hyukjae? No I don't know him. I'll be sure to call if I see him around though."
"Thank you, have a good day." And they were gone.
Donghae walked back with a confused look. "They were from the hospital. They asked for a kid like you, for a second I thought they were describing you, but the boy's name was Lee Hyukjae so I knew it wasn't you. I hope they find him...They say he's ill. Poor boy."  Hyukjae wanted to yell at him that it was a lie. It was all a lie and that he wasn't ill.That they wanted to experiment on him. However, he bit his tongue and decided against it. "Are you ok? Eunhyuk?"
"Y-yes. I need to go to the restroom." With that, he got up and walked back upstairs, leaving Donghae alone and confused.

He opened the door to the restroom and stared at his reflection in the mirror. The scar on his left cheek was still there and would always be. He closed his eyes and remembered his days in the hospital....

"What are you doing to me?! Where's my dad?! Let me go, please! STOP LET ME GO!" He screamed at the top of his lungs when he felt painful pressure all over his body.
"His durability to pain seems average. We need to get him to handle it more. Keep putting pressure on him."
"STOP IT HURTS PLEASE!" However his pleads where ignored.

His heart beat fast at the thought of having the lethal injection inserted in his skin.
I can't go back, I CAN'T! He fell to the ground with a loud thud and passed out immediately.

Donghae shot up from his seat and ran upstairs. "Eunhyuk? Are you okay?! Open up please!" He was starting to get impatient and tried opening the door, but it was locked.
He backed away before smashing his body against the door and breaking it open. "EUNHYUK! No no no, hey wake up please." He cupped Hyukjae's face and tried shaking him, but it was no use so he did what he thought would be best he called an ambulance.

**

"Yes he will be fine, we'll take care of him." Hyukjae batted his eyes and looked around. Where am I? He picked his head and saw Donghae speaking to a man in a doctor uniform. It took him a few seconds before he properly made out what was happening. "No Donghae don't let them take me! Please no!"
"Eunhyuk you're awake! You scared me!" Donghae tried getting on the ambulance, but was pulled back. "Sir he needs to be checked please step back." He looked at the man.
He recognized him...he was the one that gave instructions to the other three men. He was the one torturing him. "NO I DON'T WANT TO DIE LET ME GO!" He screamed and tried getting off, but a pair of hands kept him still. "DONGHAE YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO IT! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME PLEASE!" He was a sobbing mess by now. "YOU'RE A LIAR!" He yelled through sobs and saw the door close. Donghae's chest tightened at Hyukjae's screams. Why was he so afraid of going back? Die? Why would he die?