Chapter 1

Jordan's POV

I've never been the girl who is very open and expressive but I do know one thing; I never give up. But my best friend is the opposite of me. She loves to date boys while I'm still caught up in my younger years. Boys have coodies that is my theory.

Well not all boys, there is this boy in my class named Rocky Lynch. He is sweet and kind; all I ever would want in a boy. But my best friend thinks otherwise. She likes a boy named Ross Lynch.

Ugh. Why does my life have to be so complicated? I hate the way my best friend gets all the boys. No matter what hair color, eye color, or personality she has to have him. She better fall in love fast because here is one thing I say when she dates; STAY AWAY FROM ROCKY!!!!!

Lauren's POV

Ok here I goes, I walked right up to him and said. "You , me sauce tonight pick me up at seven where something nice." He just stared at me with his mouth open and eyes wide. Then he finally said, "See you tonight baby." Then he shut his locker and walked away. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and made me jump. "Jordan, you scared me!" All she did was stare at me like I just stabbed somebody. I asked, "What are you staring at me about?"

"What did you just do?" was all she questioned. So I told her everything, well not everything she is best friend but if I told her who I was going out with she would flip. She asked me if I wanted to come over and spend the night so I said yes. Finally I had something to do other than party till midnight.

Ross's POV

Did that really just happen? did the girl off my dreams just ask me out? Oh yea she did. I didn't know what to say so I just said, "See u tonight baby." I hope that wasn't lame. But the only problem is that she will probably invite her best friend who hates me to dinner. That will give me something to say right? I was so caught up in thinking that I didn't see a pole right in front of me. BANG!! I hit the pole so hard I flew back three feet. Ow! I didn't think it was such a big deal until I saw who was standing right there on her I phone laughing her head off.

" Did you lose your ability to think or did you want to make a fool of yourself?" she said with a smirk. "What are you doing here Jordan?" I said. " Going to your house you dingbat!" I thought for moment; why would she be going to my house? "Why?" I asked. She looked at me like you look at a dead rat on the road. I asked why again and then came the shocking news.