Chapter 3

Callie's POV

Once we got to the graveyard I got freaked out so I decided to wait in the car, bad idea. There was a watchman on duty that I didn't notice so I turned on my phone. Brightest. Light.Ever! He came over to me and scared the crap out of me. "Excuse me we are closed." I jumped. "Oh I'm sorry I'll tell my boyfriend." "Joe, honey it's closed lets come back tomorrow!" He came back and nodded at me, yes he got the money. I said sorry to the watchman and drove off. Phew!

Ross's POV

After the news that my worst enemy an my brother were dating I shut myself in my room and prayed for her to leave. I know that sounds rude but come on when your worst enemy is dating your big bro you get a little annoyed. And the movie watching wasn't the worst part the worst part was that they kissed before she left! Ugh! PDA people look it up! Once she left I said to myself, "Thank God!" I had to leave at six thirty to get to Lauren's house by seven. When I was at her house she said that we were gonna meet up with JORDAN AND MY BROTHER!?!? I said ok but I was screaming in my head. Once we met up with them we went to sauce an got a table them sat down with our drinks. This was gonna get awkward.

At dinner it was weird because everyone was staring at us like, "Oh my god R5 has a social life!" After sauce we went to a movie and guess what movie, Million Dollar Arm! Yay! Once we got to the movies people started to crowd and ask for autographs and take pictures and blah blah blah. Personal space! When we finally got into the private theater we started to watch the movie and then things got interesting.

How did things get interesting? Well first Rocky put his arm around Jordan, then she snuggled in and you can put the pieces together. Lauren thought it was cute but I thought it was disgusting. Well not so disgusting if you know what I mean.

Callie's POV

Once we got on the road trouble sprang into action. First we got pulled over for speeding thanks to Joe, then when Joe tried to stand up for himself, (not me!) he got handcuffs on him and we went to the station! So long story short his is in prison and I have to use the dead grandpa money to bail him out! Is this a great Friday or what? I'm gonna go with what.