Chapter 4

Jordan's POV

Today was the day that everything came crashing down. First the great/shocking news that R5 was going on tour to Europe and Australia. At first I was super happy, but then I realized that Rocky would have to leave me to go on tour. I knew that things wouldn't work out. I was so sad that I felt sick. I went home from school early, then spent the rest of the day talking to Maddie. The one problem with talking to Maddie is that I had to confess that I was dating Rocky. I did then I cried and cried and cried. Worst. Day. Ever.

I hated to admit it but with my boyfriend leaving I felt all alone. My best friend gave me the worst news in the entire universe. "What! You are going with them! Why!" I said. All she said was thy she had a lot of talent. I was so angry I wanted to shove her face into my fist. After that I said something I regret. "I never want to see you ever again! You are a butthole an you are the worst friend I could ever have! How could you accept this offer! What about school and dance! You know I care about you but this has crossed the line! I hate you!! Leave my house and never come back!!!!!" I felt bad the moment I said it but I wasn't backing down she was the most horrible friend on the world! How could she! That was my main question.

Lauren's POV

I can't believe it! She said I was a terrible friend, how could she? Can't she see it is a once in a lifetime dream of mine! I was so angry I stomped off! I called Ross; "So she yelled at you? That's rude." He said. "I know right it's not fair!" But then he said something that made me feel terrible. "You do know she will have to break up with Rocky right?" I had no idea, I'm so stupid! Ross and I would be able to date on the road, but she isn't coming so she can't date Rocky on the road. Oh My Gosh!!! I really am a terrible friend!

Jordan's POV

I got in my car, (the brand new Lincoln my parents bought me for my birthday!) and drove to the going away party. I was so sad that my mascara was running down my face. I cleaned up and went to the banquet. I was so sad I locked myself In the bathroom to freshen up. Once I saw the reflection in the mirror I bolted out of the bathroom. But she followed me.

Lauren stop following me, please! She was being a creep. All she said was sorry. A little late sister! I was angry by the time we got back and I had to give my speech. I spoke my speech and them walked of stage as the band set up. While I was walking back to my car someone tapped me on the shoulder.

Rocky's POV

I caught up with her just as se got to her car. "Hey where are you going?" I asked. And that's when she started yelling at me about letting her best friend open for us and I felt so so so bad. I said sorry but she said, "Its a little late, send me a postcard then never talk to me again!" I felt so upset that all I could think of doing is kiss her but she would kill me if I did so I just stayed quiet. Then out of nowhere it stared raining. That got me thinking, before it was to late I did it.

Jordan's POV

Out of nowhere he kissed me! While it was raining! It was so romantic! I was so happy that he did that I didn't want to leave but I had to! So I said goodbye and said I would see them at the tour bus tomorrow. I was sad to leave but happy I get out if the rain.