Chap. 3

-Dans pov-
"DAN!" I hear Phil yell as he enters the apartment, "whattttt?"
"Is someone moving in next door?"
"No I don't think so...why?"
"Well there's a suitcase inside and the doors open?"
"Huh well the landlord would have told us something? So I doubt it..."
"Alright well I'm gonna head to bed soon, Remember to set your alarm for the morning."
"Ughhhhh I don't wanna get up at 6!!!!!"
"To bad, we got to go to the store and get stuff done before the party tonight for Christmas in a few weeks."
"Fine dammit...."
"Gnight!"
"Mhm night!!!" I yell to Phil as he walks away. It's about 10:30 so I decided to head to my room too. I get on my phone and play a game for a bit before finally going to sleep at around 12am.

Few hours later
"OF COARSE!" I hear someone faintly yell coming with a big clash of bangs. I sit up and look at my phone, quickly turning away from the bright light. "3:45.... great!" I slowly stand up as I hear banging and groaning faintly. I walk out my door and feuding behind "Hi?....." I say to the blur in front of me, (god I'm so tired.) "Uh are you ok?" I ask the faintly growing blob. "I- uh- yes I'm f-fine.... im sorry I woke you up! I was told no one else's was here but me....and I'm just frustrated cause I locked myself out and lost my salad and I-i ... um I'm gonna stop.... er- talking?" I nod in response and rub my eyes, (eh what am I doing....oh yea there's someone who needs help?) "Nah you're fine, let's go to the landlord and get ya another key." I state tiredly. "I tried...he left." "Dammit, he's supposed to stay there for Christ sake!" I yell without thinking. (Idk where this person could go but I'm not leaving em, they can stay with us I guess for tonight, yea that's fine.) "You uh...you can stay at my place for the night. I-if ya want that is? It's better than staying out here all night, and in the morning I'll take ya down to get another key." I state tiredly rubbing my eyes again as I try to focus on where I'm at, "I-i don't want to or...or mean to intrude, but that would be great. I'm so sorry....again for waking you." "No you're fine, really. Come on, You can take my room and I'll take the couch." To tired to honestly care rn. "No ill take the couch... it's your room. I don't wanna be a bother." "I'll take the couch, honestly!" "I...." "ah no i's or buts! Taking the couch." "O-ok......" I fight with the person as I show em to the room and I trudge back, landing on the couch with a moan.

morning
"Dannnnn...." I hear someone call out as I sleepily sit up.
"Dan who the bloody hell is that in your room!"
I hear Phil call out to me, "What?"
I see Phil walk into the living room as he has a worried look on his face. "Who the heck is in your room! It's some girl..... please tell me you di-" I cut him off as I jumped and ran to my room. I opened the door slowly as I peeked in with Phil behind me. I see a girl with red long hair, snuggled under my blankets. (When the fuck did this happen???) "oh god what did I do?" I shut the door quickly and ran back to the living room with Phil following closely behind. "Oh god oh god oh god.....I don't know what happened. Who is she, how'd she get here, did I-"
"DAN! Calm down.....do you remember anything from last night? Did you get a drink or something, did you ever go anywhere, did you go to a party?"
"What? N-no....not f-from what I can remember! I-I-I.......I don't know what's going on. Oh my god......"
"Ok dan just calm down.....you're still in clothes and ya slept on the couch so obviously nothing like that happened....hopefully?" I cringe at what Phil says as I pace back and fourth, all of a sudden me and Phil whip our heads toward the hall as we hear the door click. Then we both speak in unison, "f#@k...."