Chapter 5

Josh's POV

I knew the police would take Olive away so I'm just going to hold her while I can. I looked over at Megan her eyes were closed but tears were slipping out.

15 minutes later the ambulance came and got Megan and took me and Olive into questioning. I was scared what they would do to Olive.

We got in the back of the cruiser luckily in the same car. I was holding her hand because I didn't know what to say to her. I could tell she was nervous. Olive kept on staring at the back of the driver's seat. No looking away no blinking.

When we got there Olive and I cooperated with everything. I was superized and confused because I always thought that if I had an encounter with the Police that I would be running. But I'm a good guy mostly.

I hoped she was okay. We kind of got split a while after we got there.

First they took her into the room with the big mirror but it's really a window for questioning. I realized if they drug tested her then they would take her away or put her on reservation.

Then we switched places. I found myself sitting in an uncomfortable plastic seat with a bearded officer in front of me.

---------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So yurp. I do hope you like it. All I have to say is More Reads Faster updates!