Chapter 6

Josh's POV

"Hello my name is Officer Ryan, and your Josh right?"

"Yes when can I get out of here?"

"After you answer my questions."

"Well are you going to ask me anything?", I didn't mean to be rude but I wanted to see her.

"Did you know what happened today in the girls bathroom at school?"

"Well I don't really know I just got Olive to stop tearing up Megan's ass!"

"Do you know why Ms.Ghelt was abusing her?"

"SHE DOESNT ABUSE! When she kicks someone's ass it's always for a good reason!", Now he's being rude. He doesn't even know Olive!

"Well we call it abuse because Megan didn't fight back. At all."

"Like I said, I. don't. Know. I just came in and saved the day. Can I leave now?!?"

"One more, how did you know they were in the bathroom?"

"I saw Olive dragging Megan in the bathroom. And what's going to happen to Olive?"

"She will be sent away to the nearest mental hospital."

"Can I see her?"

"I'm not sure but after she moves in, you can write to her and visit 2 times a week. And if she's good at the end I the month she can go out for 1 day."

"I meant can I see her now?"

"Oh yes but only for 10 minutes."

"Okay"

They opened the door and this tall dark guy leads me to a room were they put Olive.

Luckily nobody was in the room other wise I would have been really pissed.

"Olive!", I said joyfully.

She just sat there with a blank face looking down like I wasn't there.

"Olive, I'm here I'll try to see you as much as I can. I promise." I was making full eye contact with her as I was slowly getting on my knees. When I reached "I promise", she finally looked put.

"Please don't go.", she said with a very honest look on her face.

"Olive, I will only go where you want me to go and if you want me to stay I will stay here with you. I know we don't know each other well but it doesn't feel like that. It feels like I've known you my whole life. I'll always be right here."

She slipped quietly into my arms on the floor. I could tell she was more scared than last time and that she needed me.

************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry it's been a while. Once I saw more people reading this I had to update it NOW. Thanks for all the new reads guys! KEEP IT UP!!