Chapter 2

Josh's POV

Olive sits in the back closest to the door. She also sits there so the teacher won't see her eating whatever she has.

Some days it's chips with chocolate others it's cold pizza with an apple. Olive always brings the weirdest food combinations.

But today was different.

When Olive sat down she just plopped her head on the desk. It was a little strange but you never know with this girl.

So as I walked to my desk and as I was sitting down Megan came to my desk. My annoying ex girlfriend. She never stops trying and it makes me want to punch her in the face, but I can't because she's a girl and she's really small.

As she was blabbing that small mouth of hers I noticed something.

Olives hand started twitching and she still had her head down. I was about to shut Megan up and see what's up with Ghelt but then the bell rang for class to start.

Well the teacher started teaching and Olive started whispering. Like the whispering that people do when their sleeping.

She was doing it the rest of the class period. I didn't know what to do.

I wondered, what was she dreaming about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry it's short but I like to make the end of chapters a cliff hanger. But I hope you liked it!