Chapter no. 1

Yay! I'm really excited to come back to this book!! It's been so long. I hope you enjoy!
Also I have some Anime Expo pictures I took at Anime Expo (Los Angeles) at the bottom so you can check that out.

Aoi Adachi  P

Aoi Adachi  P.O.V
__________________________
[Dream]

"Last night, what did you mean by 'Specimen no. 1'?" I ask curiously.

Lumi giggled as she responded. "Ah~ Now that I can't tell you Aoi.. though your answer will come soon. Trust me." I nod at her response as I sigh. "So Lumi.. why did you ask for my most fantasized dream?" Lumi hopped off of my thigh and turned to look at me. "That's a surprise! Wait for next night, I have someone for you to talk to." Lumi said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Hmm seems like you're waking up earlier than usual.. well until next time Aoi. Remember someone will be here for you.. just say 'yes' to everything she asks!" Lumi's voice faded out before I woke up.

[End of Dream]

My eyes opened as I looked at my clock beside me.

6:00 am

I sat up in my spot as I rubbed my eyes, this was kinda weird. I usually would wake up at 7. I looked out my window to see the sun rising. 'Well.. this is a good chance to get there early.." I got out my bed and did my morning routine. I putted on a white button up and rolled up my sleeves to my elbows, I tied a small black ribbon around my neck and made a bow. I pull my long black pencil skirt up, tucking the hem of the shirt into the skirt. Grabbing a hair tie, I tied up my shorter hair into a low ponytail.

I look at myself in the mirror. Once I approved myself of looking presentable I walked into me kitchen. It was around 6:30 by now. I grab a tuna sandwich from the fridge and grab my bag. Leaving the house, I locked it and went off to the library.

The walk was pretty normal. The sun was now shining brightly showing it was 7:00 am. A sigh left my mouth as I arrived at the library. Turning the sign to open I walked around. The library was pretty clean, the books were in the shelves but some not in the right areas. I sigh as I set my desk. Putting my bag down and taking out my book and putting it on the desk. I started grabbing the misplaced books and putting them in they're proper areas. When I was done someone came in.

I put on a small smile with my eyes closed. "Hello, welcome-" The person interrupted me. "Aoi Adachi, right? What ever tonight you're gonna have to drink all of that stuff I gave you no matter what.." The man said. My smile flattened to a thin line as I open my eyes. It was him. "What?" I mutter. "You heard what I said, just do it and you're fine but it's best that you say your goodbyes today.." Those were the last words he said before walking out. My lips fell into a frown as I scratched cheek.