Chapter no. 2

Sorry for the long chapter, I was busy sleeping and being dragged to malls. Also Tsubaki might be OOC because I suck at writing him but whatever. Also, again, above is what Aoi/Jo's hair looks like without the hair clip.
Okay so now let's continue shall we?

Tsubaki's P.O.V
____________________
[Hotel Room]

"What is that you wanted to speak with me here?" I ask as the male softly smiled. "Well, tonight your 'new sibling' will be arriving soon.. though she will look different from the picture. I don't know what will happen with that girl when she's with her.." I raised an eyebrow at him. A small smirk playing at my lips.

"Anyways, the girl will be very confused. So you might need to explain to her." I nod at his words. "What should I should tell her then?" I ask. "Maybe just tell her she's your new sibling. She might be very excited or shocked anyway." He explains. "I see.. interesting" A small grin graced my lips. "Here, she will be known as 'Aoi Adachi' if she plays as human, but she will be called 'Jo' privately" He says as he places a piece of paper on the table.

"Hmm so what's her sin?" I ask curiously. "It's curiosity.. " I arched my eyebrow at that but I understood why.

"So should I let it be known that she's a new sibling or hide it?" I ask. "It's best to hide it, the others will want to know her and try to get her to join the other side. Keeping her on your side will be best since she'll be special." The male said.

"Anyways, it was nice speaking with you. Remember she'll be here tonight. Goodbye" The male walked out as I lean back. "Hehehe.." I giggle as a wicked grin formed on my lips.

"This'll be interesting.."

Aoi Adachi's P.O.V
__________________
Bedroom

"H-How? W-Wha- What! Oh m-my god" I stuttered as Tsubaki walked in and closed the door. "I see you have woken up." I stared at him in confusion. How was this possible? I'm so confused!

"I'm guessing you're confused right?" I gulp down a lump as I nodded. "Well, in a way. You're are my new sibling.. though it also means you're the other's new sibling but let's ignore that." He explains. "You're a Servamp now, when you're in public I advise to act human. You're name will be 'Aoi Adachi', but to myself and others you will be 'Jo'" I nod again at his explanation. "O-Okay.." I mumble. My mind still not grasping the information I have been told.

"I'll let you meet the others.. follow me." Tsubaki walked out as I looked at the amulet and grabbed it before rushing to follow him. My heart was hammering in my chest. I was both confused and excited. This was a dream come true.