Scarlett lies...

This is my first book so please if you have nothing nice to say dont comment and I hope you enjoy it... follow me if you like my story and I do follow back so yeah!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

CHAPTER ONE...

Crimson rays shot me in my emerald eyes which had gone red. Why had everything horrible always happen to me, what had I done wrong that everyone say I deserve this. The room was dusky, I was trapped in, it was bare and cold. No one was coming to rescue me, the door was bolted and my throat was hoarse from shouting for help. If I was going to escape I would have to do it myself.

A contaminated window was placed in the corner of this locked room. Cardboard boxes where chucked in this shadowy room. My emerald eyes blinked tears out. Mirrors, where did this come from, I had messy scarlet hair on top of my pale face. Spider webs were scattered all around the pint-sized mirror.

I heard the wooden floor creak and like the terrified child I was, I peeked out from the deformed glass to observe what was going on. I catch a glimpse of a flithy vile creature and a faction of human beings. I yelled at that group people; who were adorned to look as though they were strolling down town for a disco, made out what I was yelling for. ....

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

CHAPTER FIVE...

Polly's pov

So Paris and I got dressed, Paris wore her denim jeens and a whit baggy sweater and for shoes white, purple and blue trainers like usual. I did her beautiful silky scarlet hair into a side fishtail and she adorned her ears with white pearl earing obviously no make up.

I wore denim shorts with a simple white top and for shoes cream flats, ahowever I put on light make up unlike my two sweet and gorgeous sisters; India and Paris.

So off my sisters, mam and I go off to Cameron's home.

Paris's pov

So lets see this new family with that weird boy, Cameron.

We got there and I say five girls and five boys including Cameron.

What alot of siblings he has got, im guessing there mother is in her mid 40 s.