CHAPTER FOUR...

India's pov

I have to tell Selena that in her original family she does not have a father but me and mother are happy about that.

Well first I have to inform mum about Selena and probably we are going to change her name, I really don't know if she would like that or not.

I had a long conversation with mother about Selena, tears where running down our emerald eyes, but we ended off with telling her about this and we moved in here after twelve years.

I called for Selena, she had to talk to her new mother. ..

Selena ran down to the lush living room, she had a shy expression pasted across her tanned face.

"Baby your back, are you okay and why have you got so many bruises on your arms and legs? mum asked tensed, "did that horrible family who had kidnapped you years ago do this? " even more horrified.

"Hi mum so your name must be Alice Scarlett, and yes my old family have done this to me eversince I was three but im used to this, where is my dad then" she asked in curiosity.

Mother did not really know how to reply so I told her what this family had been through.

Polly who im guessing is Selena s bestfriend came rushing down, I hav got great news, I blasted out.

Mother opened her mouth and gently whispered " umm we have been gone through a lot and we want to change your name Selena to Paris,only if you are okay with that" mum asked excitedly.

"so my new name is gonna be Paris Scarlett, which is an awesome name, I have always wished to have such a cool name" I yelled in excitement.

Selena's pov

Om my god I am getting everything I wanted in minutes, is this really my life? I punched myself to make sure but wow.

SO my name is Paris Scarlett and I am thirteen years old.

I call the police to arrest my old family and my dad who had tortured India and My sweetest mom.

Polly, well her parents died ages ago and lived on the street when I met her when I was around one years old,  ever since she has been like my soul sister. So my new mother adopted Polly so now she is my sister. My new school was called Girls High School it was a grammar school so it was good. My family are werewolves but we are not scary, I promise, thats how we mindlink to eachother.

3 YEARS PASS BY AND MY NEW FAMILY LIVE HAPPILY AND POLLY LIVES WITH ME.