CHAPTER TWO...

I was missing people, my precious possessions are my wonderful friends and my lovely family. Something was bothering me. My sixsth sense was alerting me ever since I got into this dull, dusky and dark room which was bolted.

Buzz, buzz, buzz....

Sounds like my phone is alerting me, it was Polly my best friend but I was no way in the mood to talk to anyone though she might be trying to get me out of this shady room.

Polly's pov

FLASH BACK

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

On my birthday my beautiful and high spirited friend was giving me a treat of to town we were casually strolling and this happened.

Selena, she was in Pandan Valley with me, we were strolling down town shopping and then a white van dragged her off and away. Why I was crying and yelling for help but no one bothered to even care, it was all my fault she had done nothing wrong to deserve this torture.

She was rather depressed for a couple of days, her parents were far too busy to notice her, she felt unwanted, My best friend was always having a lively smile across her tanned face but her beautiful emerald eyes could never lie however she tried.

Selena's pov

What is Polly doing, hope she doesn't do something stupid to get me out here and get herself into trouble, I pondered, but what can I do except wonder and stress myself out.

" Hun place these light brown boxes into that locked room" I heard sweet voices from this horrible door.

The lock was finally being unlocked but what do they want? I sprang up in joy in relief that I won't be locked and harrassed in this old gloomy room.

A really pretty girl treaded her way to this locked door, she unlocked it, I'm finally freeeee. ..

Astonishment filled her pale face upon staring at me who she found bouncing up in excitement.

I gasped a" hello" to that delicate girl.

"Hi I'm India and look at the state of you, do you need anything" India whispered.

"Umm my name is Selena and I was locked up in here, could I call someone to save some trouble for your family" I gently whispered.

"Well for now you can get refreshed and I'll get you some clothes, meanwhile you have a shower I will inform my wonderful mum and no worries you can stay for a bit" she kindly told me.

I quickly got out and ran for the shower.

I rapidly got ready and wore nice white shorts and a baby blue top which India had ever so kindly lent me.

Someone was shouting my name, it must have been India, I better get down I guess. I unlocked the front door and to my suprise Polly was strolling down this street, I yelled for her, she probably traced where I was. I was worrying for nothing.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○