Chapter 8 -He shoots, he scores.

Hey guys:) Thanks so much for reading, I will be uploading a new chapter every day:) please feel free to vote/comment it would mean alot to me. Enjoy :)

LOLA'S POV:
So You Me At Six's new band manager is my ex boyfriend... I honestly thought he was managing bring me the horizon, that is why we split up, it was too much of a long distance relationship. And why do I get the feeling he will stir things up between me and Josh? Not that we are a thing yet but we definitely have a secret thing going on.. my phone bleeped. It was Josh.

JOSH: WELL THIS IS AWKWARD.
ME: YOU THINK!? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I'M TOTALLY IN PANIC MODE.
JOSH: IT'S OKAY, HUGS. xx
My phone bleeped again. It was Dan.
DAN: ARE YOU SURE YOUR GOING TO BE OKAY WITH YOUR EX BEING OUR MANAGER? BECAUSE I CAN TOTALLY KICK HIS ASS IF HE IS ANY TROUBLE.
ME: IT'S OKAY DAN, I'M FINE, IT'S NOT A PROBLEM, PROMISE. :)

Johnny broke the awkward silence between us. "So guys, you have a band rehearsal at Play studios this afternoon before your performance tonight, are you ready to rock and roll?" he said.
"Of course, we are more than ready!" Chris said.
"Good, well you guys also have an interview early tomorrow morning so no fooling around tonight for too long, okay?" Johnny said.
"Sure thing boss, glad to have you on board" Max said.
As we left starbucks and were in the car to the rehearsal studios Johnny asked me" So Lola, you still single? I was thinking we could... you know.. pick up where we left off, I love grabbing your cute little deriere whilst you are on top" he said.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL JOHNNY. JUST GO AHEAD AND LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT OUR SEX LIFE.
Josh looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. Dan went bright red and looked like he was about to explode. Max just grinned. Chris also grinned. Matt mouthed wow at me.
I blushed and cringed at the same time.
"Thanks alot for embarrassing me Johnny, and no, I do not want to pick up where we left off any time soon, I'm here on tour with my big brother and your here to do your job, lets just leave it at that please" I said sighing and leaning my head against the window.
My phone bleeped again. It was Dan.

DAN: YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KICK HIS BUTT? BECAUSE HE TOTALLY ASKED FOR IT JUST THEN.
ME: DON'T WORRY BIG BROTHER, I MAY BE SMALL BUT I CAN STICK UP FOR MYSELF.
beep. another message. It was Josh.
JOSH: WELL HE SEEMS NICE.
I felt a gentle squeeze on my hand and it was Josh trying to comfort me. Luckily no one saw.

JOSH'S POV:
Okay so Lola's ex boyfriend is a dick. He totally embarrassed her just then. Although.. I can't stop thinking about her now. I want her to be mine so badly. When we got to the studio Johnny got us to perform our set over and over to check it was up to scratch. As him and Lola were sat down together on the sofa watching us I felt like the green eyed monster. Even though he had just embarrassed Lola I could see he was making her laugh. He slowly started to put his arm around her in a casual way. Eurgh. what a creep. I couldn't help but smile when I noticed Lola move farther away from him and start dancing to our music.
JOSH 1.
JOHNNY 0.