chapter 2

E.J groans as he doesn't want to deal with all of this adult talk.  Hokage was talking with Kakashi on what to do.

"Can you two just shut the fu-" Jack was cut off by Ben slamming him into the ground.

Ben smiles kindly as the Hokage and Kakashiblooks at them. "Sorry about my friend. He is very empatient."

E.J growls before grabbing Ben and throwing him onto the floor.

"You two have a lot of strength." The Hokage states while watching Jack roll his eyes.

Jack dusts himself off and says, "where we came from, it was either kill or be killed."

Kakashi looks at them wide eye. "You two have already killed people?" He asks.

Ben quickly thinks of an escuse, "yeah....our village was running low on supplies and the weak would be killed.... I was almost killed but E.J saved me....."

E.J understanding he scratches the back of his head and says, "that's why I'm so mean. I'm worried that my friend we'll get hurt. Please let us stay here." E.J looks away acting embarrassed. For any worker of Slenderman, they have to be able to pick up a persona quickly.

Ben smiles sadly as he says, "please sir. We could help." He looks away like how E.J did. "We don't have to be a ninja as we are unable to use chakra, but we are strong and can do other things."

Hokage thinks for a minute before saying, "okay. On one condition, you gave to stay with Kakashi. So what ever his team does or goes, you have too to. Just don't fight too often." E.J and Ben both bow as they had to do that with Slender.

Kakashi also bows to the Hokage before he grabs his two knew followers, he guess. Kakashi isn't exactly gentle when he forcefully drags them to his house.

Kakashi sighs as they make it to his house. He sits on the couch and says, "okay, you can do whatever you want in my house. Tomorrow, we have to meet up with my new team, but I want to test your strength before we go see them. Got it?"

"Sure " was all E.J says as he looks around the house, it wasn't giant, but it's livable. E.J was checking his pockets, he was starving and was hoping he brought some kidneys with him. To his luck, he had none.

Ben was also looking around, he still had his phone with him, so he he'll be able to charge it since he is practically electricity.