chapter 4

It has been a few weeks since team 7 became an official team. E.J has  become restless as he wants to leave the village to hunt. He was starving as he gets up from his bed. "Ben. I'm starving. either go get me some food or I'm going to snap." He warns his friend as he sees the elf floating around.

Ben sighs and before he could reply, Kakashi walk in. Kakashi smiles and says, "we're going on the mission. You two have to come along." E.J groans and looks at Ben.

Ben thinks and soon asks, "when are we leaving?" Ben had an idea on how he can get E.J some food.

Kakashi sits down on the couch and says, "we'll be leaving tomorrow morning. So be ready early." Ben nods and leaves the house. He should have plenty of time.

E.J goes to his room and lays down tiredly. He just wants to eat. He tried anon kidneys, but it was no good. His true features were coming back.

Ben goes to the wall that surrounds the village. He poks around too see if anyone was there. He does see anyone so he starts floating up. Unlucky him, a certain uchiha sees him and follows him silently.

Ben runs through the woods as he looks around. Ge soon makes it to a nearby city as it was now night time. Sasuke still following him from a far.

Ben looks at everyone as he tries to keep a low profile. He soon sees a male, he looked ready to kill someone. Ben swiftly goes over and lightly grabs the guy and electrocuted him enough to make him collapse with out getting noticed.

People back away and Ben acts panicked. "Let me take him to a doctor." He picked the guy up and secretly takes him into a wooded area.

Ben sighs heavily as he looks for a knife on the guy. Sasuke was thinking he was just going to steal from the unconscious man. But to his surprise when Ben stabs the guy to kill him.

Ben slowly starts taking out the guy's organs after he kill him by slitting his throat. Ben puts the organs in a special bag and quickly returns home. Leaving Sasuke hiding in a tree in complete shock. The only thought running through his head,

'Who is this guy!?'