Helpful Brother

Y/N pov:

You were calling your brother,  standing outside the market. Finally your brother answered "Hey sis," he said " I'm on my way, don't worry."  You felt relieved hearing him, you ran away from home due to your dad hitting you in the head with a glass bottle, leaving you to call your brother for help.
" Thanks Tord." You said. " Your welcome sis, I wasn't gonna let dad keep hurting you, in fact I'm almost there, sit tightly." He tells you before hanging up, you then see a red car pull up and Tord walks out, Tord opens your door and let's you in. He then asked what happened, you began to tear up as you tell him, he slowly pats your back and says you can with him and his friends, as he drives toward their place. You wonder " Will I be safe here?"

Tord's POV:

I never saw my sis so sad or in pain, I'm sure Edd wouldn't mind her staying with us, she needed all the help she could get. Our dad was an acholic bastard, and would hurt anyone when he got the chance. But now he had gone to far, I comforted Y/N as we pulled up to Edd's place, knowing she would be safe here. As we walked in, I saw Edd in the kitchen, drinking a cola, Matt looking in his mirror admiring himself, but Tom was nowhere to be seen, he was probably in his room. I hold Y/N close to me and said "Edd, I brought a surprise with me." He looked at me and then at my sister.

End of chapter one. I will writ the second one soon. Stay tuned!