Falling Asleep.

Y/N POV

As I was sitting on Tom's bed, he started playing Susan. He played really good too, I couldn't identify what he was playing but it helped calm me down. I soon started too drift into sleep, while Tom was playing Susan, I guess when I had that panic attack, it took a lot of my energy. I soon felt something being laid next to me, I partially opened my eyes to see a small bear beside me and a smiling Tom as he walked out the room.

Tom POV

I walked out the room to let Y/N sleep, she was really cute while sleeping. I laid my Tomee Bear next to her so she wouldn't be lonely. Tord saw me standing in the hallway, he asked me what Y/N was doing, I told him she was asleep. He nodded his head. He then asked me something I didn't think he would 'Why were you playing I Do Adore?' I told him it was the first song that came to my head. He simply nodded and walked off to his room, probably to watch his hentai.

Tord POV

I think the Jehovah's Witness likes my sister, I thought as walked into my room. I don't know how to feel if does, but I know Y/N is safe now and I bet she knows it, 'Sleep well, my little sister.' I quietly said under my breath. I pulled out my laptop to watch some hentai before she wakes up.

Guys, we are almost at fifty reads this is awesome to me because this is my first book I've ever done on here. Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!! And thank you!!!!