Chapter 1

Tear's Pov

I'm alone I though he was the one I was about to show him the true me but he cheated on me with my friend Coco he dated me because I was rich.

I saw my boyfriend making out with another girl the last words he said to me was 'Tear i'm sorry I ..don't love you' those words pierced trough my heart. I decided to leave and start my new life and never fall in love again.

My name is Tear Snowline Enchantla I am the the last Enchantla and also the descendant of Mirai Goddess of Magic Warriors. The Enchantla family is well-known of our beauty, talent, knowledge, and our magic all Enchantla bloodlines have all attributes of magic we also have God like abilities. The story of Goddess Mirai wanted to stop the war of the 7 kingdoms the war last for eons so she went to earth and stop the war but she need help so she made trusted, kindhearted, smart friends she knew her friends need protection so she gave them relics from her magic the 1st relic she gifted was the Relic of Swords she gave it to her first friend Alvin Swordart, the 2nd relic she gifted was the Relic of God's Eye she gave it to her second friend Asuna Mysticeye, the 3rd relic she gifted was the Relic of Protection to her third friend Estern Rearguard and the last relic was the Relic of Enchanted Magic one of the most powerful relic of all so she kept the relic she feared that someone will used this relic for dark purposes. They managed to stop the war but they knew one day their will be another one so they gave birth to their children so they can stop the war when they are away.

I was thinking I should move at the forest near the kingdom of Ishine I really love my mansion so I will teleport my mansion in the forest. I was walking for hours and I made it to the forest and I started using my magic to teleport my home.

After a few hours of decorating I decided to explore the forest. After a few minutes I found a lake the grass was green the flowers are beautiful and the water is crystal clear you can see your reflection. I walk to the edge of the water and stared at my reflection.

"Am I really ..ugly ?"I mumbled to myself.

'I really miss my home maybe.. I should sing that makes me feel better. I thought

I do not own the song but thank you. The creator of this song.

3rd pov

A beautiful girl with silver blue hair, eyes like sapphires, pale skin, pink lips that you want to bite and kiss and nose that people wanted to pinch.

When she sings her voice is like a angel and her aura is coming out beautiful snowflakes dancing on the wind animals came out of the and saw the girl they were attacted by the girls voice and beauty when the song stop the girl felt someone was watching her when she saw the person was watching her was a handsome boy with blue eyes, blond hair, a very handsome face he was bulky but not to much and he was slim but not the weak type of slim.

'Shit! How did I not sense his
presence? maybe I was too busy singing!!!'I thought

Hey guys If you don't understand the story it's okay I am horrible at describing so anyways please enjoy.