Chapter 3

Tear's pov

why ?! did I make a camotion. Why, why, why can't I ever be normal ?.

'It's all your fault !'

'My fault ?!; I haven't done anything !'

You guys a starting to wonder who i'm talking to, well he is the king of gods God. He's been taking care of my family for years, he pretty cool. Now back to the story.

'Are you trying to make a commotion?! and why's my mana crazy you know it's hard to control it!'

'Don't blame me your part goddess' he said with laziness

'You are so lucky that your not here right now. I swear I will rip the hell out of you' I said in a harsh voice.

'*Gasp* you wouldn't dare'

'Just please help me already'

'Fine... i'll help you only if you do me little request~'

'Mm.. what are you up to you better not do anything pervy !'

'I'm not going to do anything pervy I swear *sigh* just come to my office on next week I'll explain everything there anyways bye Tear-chan~'

After I was talking with God inside my head, Willy came when he notice everything was silent he talk to the crowd and they went to go back on what their doing.

"You alright ?" Willy said with concern.

"Sorry for your crystal ball." I said while looking down I was afraid to look at him.

"Hahahah. Don't worry it's not your fault I didn't expect you were this strong" He said while looking at me he noticed that I was wearing a mask.

"Anyways why are you wearing a mask?" He said in curiosity.

"Whenever I take of my mask everyone's face will turn red and also get nosebleeds" I said while looking down.

"Really ? it can't be that bad"

"I'm not sure.."

"Don't worry, I don't care about looks just people that have a heart"

"Okay.." I said in a worried tone. I hope he doesn't change.

I took of my mask. when Willy look at my face his face was so red and blood was squirting out of his nose.

"Y-you look like a goddess a I mean-" he was cut off was a boy.

The boy has messy blond hair, beautiful sky blue eyes, soft snow skin and the most handsomeness face that can make any girl faint.

When I got a closer look at him I knew it was him. the boy that saw me without my mask I panicking I put back on my mask and pretend I didn't see him.

'Why am I acting like this ?'

When Willy notice the boy he called him.

Noooo ! why did you call him he's coming this way. wait why am I acting like this I seriously need to go to the doctor after this.

"Hello prin- I mean Ken !" Willy said.

"Hi Willy, can I talk to you for minute" he said.

"Sure just wait, I'm talking to a new member"

"Sure, anyways hi I'm Ken nice to meet you" he said with a charming smile that almost made me blush.

"Tear Snowline" I said

"Anyways I have to go bye Willy" I said and left.

When no one saw me I teleported back home. inside my room I plump myself on my bed then thinking about that boy.

'Tear and Ken sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N-'

'I'm going to kill you !!!'