Chapter 2

Tear's mask  ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Tear's POV

I took a step back.

"Wait ! i'm sorry I was hunting until I hear someone singing. Was that you?"he said curiously.

"Yes..."I said.

'He is extremely handsome. Wait Tear you can't, you can't fall in love remember that !'I though to myself.

"Need to go.."I said.

"Wait !!!" the boy said.

When the boy tried to grab my arm I teleported I was inside my room and I was thinking of that boy. The boy look like a prince from a fairytale majestic blond hair, beautiful ocean clear eyes, his structure is perfect not too bulky and not too slim just right, and last his face looks extremely handsome.

I have been thinking of getting a job, I decided to go to a guild. I put on a cute outfit my mom gave it to me on my 16th birthday she wasn't there my mom gave it to my godmother to keep it safe.

 I put on a cute outfit my mom gave it to me on my 16th birthday she wasn't there my mom gave it to my godmother to keep it safe

Also my dad gave me a mask. It was called the Everien Mask if the user wear it it will increase their mana, ability, strength, speed, not to mention you can change your appearance. When I meet my boyfriend I wear this mask to see what was like to be loved by a normal person when I take off my mask people would get nosebleeds and there faces will turn red like tomatoes because I was ugly. Back to the mask when the user wears the mask they will be protected because the mask has a protection spell on it, it can reflect any magic spell.

I change into my clothes and headed straight for the first guild I see. The guild was massive it's you can fit a King ogre in here if you don't know King ogre's are B class beast.

I enter the guild people were talking about how strong they are and telling stories. I headed straight at the counter a old man was talking with a few adventures. I waited for my turn when the man was done talking I went to him.

"Ah, hello never seen you around here before you must be new name Willy and you ?"the man said.

"Tear Snowline"I said while smiling.

I said if I said i'm a Enchantla he would bow like crazy!. Hello descendent of the goddess here he would be terrified if he did one bad move.

"So is this your first time joining ?"

"Yes"

"Alright then first let's see what kind of attribute you have"he said as he lead me to a room, inside the room there are two crystal balls.

There are two test 1st is the attribute test 2nd is the mana test.

There are three different categories and types of attributes that are in colored. Here are the attributes.

Normal:

Fire - Red
Water - Blue
Air - Green
Earth - Brown

Rare:

Light - Yellow
Dark - Purple
Ice - Light blue
Summoning - Lime green
Mind - Aqua

Legendary:

Space - White
Time - Gold
Creation - Silver
Destruction - Black

That's all the attributes. and the mana test well another crystal ball will show you how high your mana capacity.

I am a Enchantla so I have all attributes but it's not normal if you have two attributes that means your a prodigy, if you have one attribute it means your normal.

I didn't want to cause attention so I only show two attributes. As Willy signaled me to touch the crystal ball I put my hand on the crystal ball it glow two colors light blue and blue.

"Y-you have two attributes... that means your a prodigy!"Willy said in shock more like shout in shock.

"Ahaha... yeah"I said as I laugh wearily.

"Well lets see how high your mana capacity"Willy said as he recovered from shock.

"Sure"

I went to the other crystal ball and touch it, after I touch the crystal ball it exploded!.

I looked at Willy his eyes were so wide when he saw the crystal ball broke.

"I'm so sorry Willy!"I said as I bow down my head hoping for him to forgive me.

"N-no it's alright I wasn't expecting that to happen. I think I need to report this to the guild master about this"Willy said as he mumbled the last sentence.

'Crude what have I done !!!' I said screaming in my mind.

"So anyways you can go here"He gave me a card.

"This is a guild card if you complete your job you can rank up. For now your at F class keep on doing jobs then you can reach to S class"

"Sure"

I went out and saw a few people staring at me. When I was thinking why people were looking at me I knew the answer the crystal ball exploded it made a ruckus.

'Oh God what have I done !!!'