PART 2 - WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!

A/N: I can't believe that picture of Tzk/Genki exists in the world (talking about the one I attached to the top of this part) - does anyone know what issue of CURE it's from? I wanna see the other photos bc I'm sure the other members participated.. (KOICHI!!!!!)

Genki POV

"GENKI WHAT THE FUCK?!"

A rush of air left my mouth as a laugh. Oh how I wish I could see his shocked face right now..

"WHY ARE YOU.. WHY.."

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me before backing off again. I couldn't help but laugh at his horrified reaction. He must've been pacing around in front of me as he yelled,

"WHY ARE YOU DRESSED IN BONDAGE ACCESSORIES?"

This was the reaction I had expected and it was side splittingly funny to me – who was kneeling on Koichi's floor, hands tied behind my back to the leg of his desk, eyes blindfolded, mouth gagged, topless and slightly bent over in the most pathetic way possible.

Koichi POV

What was he doing? Edgy?! EDGY?! HE JUST WANTS TO BE KINKY. AAAH.

I stared at him, sort of in shock, sort of intrigued. I couldn't believe he was dressed like that in front of me!

"Genki am I meant to.. draw you??" I was so confused.

"Please just nod your head or something! What am I doing?!"

He couldn't speak obviously due to his mouth being stuffed by a gag, so he nodded slowly, head still bent low.

"I.. don't .. ah wait there.." I picked up the shopping bag I had previously dropped and left for the kitchen to collect my thoughts.

Why is he showing this side of him to me? Why is this what he thought of first when trying to improve my art style?

I opened a bottle of vodka. Yes it was only mid afternoon but I didn't know how else to stop my hands shaking at the sight of him. Chugging back a concoction of alcohol in the space of less than 3 minutes, I sighed, leaning my head on the kitchen surface to calm down.

Okay.. if this is what he wants then I'll do it.

I walked back out into the lounge, tumbler in one hand, new pencils in the other. Genki hadn't moved. Well, obviously he couldn't. Oh my god I've gotta untie him at some point too.

I approached my desk, eyes locked on his body as I reached for my sketch book, before wheeling my chair backwards into the middle of the room to get a good look at him. This was how I always drew Genki. Although usually he was just sat doing something as I drew him, not tied up and gagged.

The silence in the room was somewhat eerie as I flipped through pages in my sketchbook to find a clean one.

"I guess I'm just gonna have to get on with it then, aren't I?" I sighed, though I was deep down enjoying the sight in front of me. It was new to me, and it was exciting. He didn't reply.

I began studying him, admiring the tattoos that covered him, admiring the way his body was structured, his strong but skinny frame where muscles were prominent but bones still stuck out rather a lot around his chest and joints.

Genki barely moved besides his chest rising and falling with each calm breath. His trousers were hanging loosely from his hips revealing the top of his boxers, and his short hair fell loosely around his covered eyes.

He looked so vulnerable. So weak. For once he wasn't mouthing off at me, wasn't able to do anything to lead me on or tease me. He was under my control now and I was the only one who could release him. (If I wanted to – I mean, I quite liked the peace and quiet too).