PART 3 - A sinful obsession

Koichi POV

The door shut with a rather harsh click, and I stood still in the dimly lit room as I listened to Genki's footsteps fade slowly. Then, a rough sigh escaped my lips and I brought my hands up to my head, grabbing two tight fistfuls of pink hair before sinking to my knees slowly, resting my head in them so that I could think. The awkward tension after his blindfold fell was more than enough to help me sober up, and now that energy had left me I was left wondering why I did it – and more importantly – what was Genki thinking of it? I got so carried away. I never get carried away but seeing him like that.. he definitely found what was missing in my art, but on top of that I felt as if he had found what was missing inside me. A mixture of confusion and curiosity took over my mind the more I sat and thought about what had happened. He didn't stop me.. he didn't stop me though..

Surely Genki didn't really like me in that way, did he? I was often one to avoid romance with others, but lately I couldn't deny the butterflies Genki gave me every time he looked into my eyes, the longing I felt to hear his voice when he wasn't around, the urges to touch him, feel the warmth of his skin, get close to him at any opportunity.

It was a rare feeling to me, but that admittedly made it all the more exciting. I felt like a teenager again even though those days were practically a decade ago, the fear, the fun, the secret intimacy of this evening had awoken more than the needed inspiration for my art. I hadn't felt this thrill in so long!

A smirk creeping onto my hidden face, I stood back up again, taking a deep breath and relishing in the excitement of the possibility of a much needed kinky romance. Was it unlikely? Probably. Was I falling for Genki harder than ever? Yes. Was I going to obsess over my new found feelings? Of course.

I picked up the discarded sketchbook, opening it to the first page where I had shyly sketched Genki (before I got carried away). A rough drawing of him hunched over, pencil very light as I nervously sketched out his figure roughly. My face heated up as I recalled images of him bent over on the floor completely helpless in front of me. Those images somehow perfected him in my mind: the gag stuffed in his mouth, the sweat that began to trail from his forehead as he struggled to keep his head up, the skinny body with thin bones poking out from under his skin, which I wanted to own and caress and touch, the way his muscles were slightly defined under his pale frame - and his gorgeous brown eyes when his blindfold fell that had me in shock for just a few seconds until I came back to my senses. I took a new sketchbook and grabbed a pencil, turned off the lights in my work room and tucked in the chair to my desk before making my way through the dark to my bedroom, fumbling across the walls to find the light switch to brighten my room and falling onto my bed. Gosh. What a day.

I turned on my laptop, sitting cross legged on my bed, back leaning against plump pillows, and began to find references for new drawings. It didn't take long before my searches became more and more explicit the longer I stayed on the internet, the originally empty sketch book filling slowly with more and more ideas.

It was late, just past midnight when my phone buzzed.

One new message: Genki: Think you're ready to design a new poster now? ;)

I giggled. Oh, I was more than ready. The used pages began piling up, I was hard at work practicing more of what Genki had shown me today. My pencil sketched out an arched back, ropes and chain, an open mouth, drool, sweat, messed hair.. i removed my shirt as I began to get hot, still drawing curled toes, fists tugging at bed sheets, ties, restraints. And then I drew a face: a cut tongue snaking from plump lips, big brown eyes, short blondish hair, tattoos and piercings, a collar, a gag placed in those lips, a hand in those lips, a hand covering those eyes, my hand, my painted nails..