Prologue

Prologue

5 years ago...

“What about some corn?”

“No, I won’t”

“BUT YOU MUST EAT, SHAR!”

“but I won’t, Harold”

“I swear I'll buy you everything you want. just eat now!”

“No, you don't have to”

“What do you want. Shar?”

“explain me who's this girl?” I showed him a photo of a cute girl.

“she's my friend at school. oh come on! don't be so immature!”

“well, im a kid, it’s normal. how could you say that? you're my boyfriend since we were born, aren't you?”

“oh no! that was just a joke! I have no feeling on you.  that was just because you have no family affair”

I gasped. Did he just said that he doesn’t love me? At all? And My harold just said that i have no family. So who are they? Ann, Gemma...............and he?

“no family affair?” I frowned.

“well, that’s the reality” he looked down.

“I see” I tried to keep calm of my self.

He grabbed my face “listen, the girl in that picture is honestly my crush. I love her. shhh, don't tell anyone. you're my only best of friend”

“the only one? Poor you.”

“what were you saying?”

“no, nothing”

“now you better eat this food”

“I WON'T HAROLD!”

He glares at me. I don’t wanna eat today. Not because I don’t feel hungry, im starving. But because he betrayed me. He’s not my old Harold who always spend his time for me. Lately, he has been gone away. He’s care less about ‘us’, or... i don’t know, i haven’t heard ‘us’ from his mouth for long time. Now it’s hard to say a word to him, moreover my story? I just realized it that now, he is an evil who hide his feeling for someone else. He forget me. I don’t know.. but what if it was just my feeling? Was I expecting too much?

“I HATE YOU! ANNE AND GEMMA ARE OUT OF TOWN! DON’T COME BACK FOR ME! YOU LITTLE SHIT!” he left me. I don’t know what to say. This room was immadiately freezing. I’m cold. I hope Harold was just kidding. Like the past few years, he went back to me then hug me and say “my baby Cher, I was just kidding! Don’t cry.. I’m here for you forever and always” but there’s no step back sound. I really am alone. The last thing I heard from him is that swearing; shit. He shouted it very loud. Am I that full of myself?

I want to cry as hard as I can. But no tears appear. I wish I could repeat all those times, when I was just sitting right next to him.

***

hey there! welcome to my first story ever! no, kidding. this is the prologue. wait for

the part 1! thanks for reading :)

Love, Hana~