Chapter 10

After 2 or 3 months I held this story, FINALLY I got time to finished it. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

-Cher-

“so, do you agree?”

“I may not but only for trying the best plans in the world, why not?”

“great! Tell the boys to come at seven!”

“we’re not gonna late. Bye love”

“bye.”

I hung up the call, that was with Louis. We’re gonna have some party tonight, that’s all. At first, the lads were gone mad because this is the kind of drunk party. But after I showed them up how does it will go along, they agreed in excitement. I bet you think that is usual, don’t you? well, we’re planning on some things special in it so this is so unusual. according to Hannah, this plan is the best plan she has ever made. Oh come on! She always told me that words! Let me tell you one of so;  she will leak out her biggest secrest in front of Niall by herself!

“get their agreement yet?” Hannah walked towards me as she gave me some nacos. I nodded heavily. “great! I got to call my boys for help, wait here a minute.” I nodded again. She took her phone as she walked away.

“ahahahaah! You’re little  crazy thing! How dare you do that!”

I was typing on my phone when I heard a familiar voice walked in front of me. I looked up to see two person that were bursted of laughter.

Niall is holding a... who-the-hell-is-that-chick and they are going to Nando’s. Being so curious, I followed them by their back. When I was get into the Nando’s, I turned to look at the behind of me, make sure that Hannah is not here. Thanks God, she’s not here or she’ll see Niall with this chick then cry then sobbed then blown then breathless then become faint then she will die. Well, you know.. that’s possibly happen since Hannah was so in love with him.

Still walking, I turned my head forward. But a second after, I feel my butt bumped into the cold hard ground. Let me think, that was after I hit into a soft gentle wall, I guess.

“I’m so sorry, miss. I don’t know that you were that near from my ba- Cher?”

I grinned on the pain as I looked up to see who am I crashed just before, who was just apologized me, and said my name.

Niall.

He handed me a help but I ignored it. I stood up quickly as I tried to hide my face which is keep heating up of embarrassment because people keep looking at me.

I gave Niall a mad glare eventhough I really don’t mean it. “you better stay away, asshole!” I turned away then get out of this stupid fastfood-restaurant. Thank God I can handled him.

“Cher! I was looking for you for very looooong minute and apparently, you are here!” Hannah came on sudden. She took a deep breath. “I’ve called my boys and they have agreed! Can’t wait for tonight!” she shakes my body as she jumped out way too excited. I tapped on her hands that is shaking on my shoulders.

“stop it! I’m getting headache!” I gave him an annoyance glare and rolled my eyes.

She pulled out her hands and smirks. “well, I’m so impatience.” But she stopped a second then take a look at me deeply. “why are you so unmood? Where have you been? Nando’s? How odd. You’ve never liked that place anyways.” She raised her eyebrows.