Chapter 6

Chapter 6

-Cher-

One of those guys closed the door and of course without permission. He pushed me against the door. Sticking his forefinger on my lips. Those dark brown eyes...

“sshhh! Paparazzies are chasing us. We’re gonna stay here tonight. Sorry for getting in to your room all of the sudden.” Hold my hand, Liam gave me a puppy look.

“but you can stay in the hospital!” I said weakly.

“long stories. I’ll tell you after take some shower.” Liam pulled away then go to the bathroom.

HEY THAT’S MY BATHROOM!

“NO NO NO! YOU CAN’T USE THIS ONE! This is my private bathroom! Use on the outside!” I closed the bathroom’s door.

“but, Cher...” Liam looks sad.

“oh poor you. stop it!” I gave him a mad glare.

He muttered and turn around to join the others. They’re watching TV. So far, they don’t do anything crazy. I hope it lasts at least until tomorrow.

“DON’T GET IN MY ROOM!” I yelled at them.

They noticed with a mumble.

I sit back on the sofa in my room, put my headset on, and listen to some random music. I shuffled it and ‘Moments’ by One Direction starting to play.

Shut the door

Turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this

Eventhough I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

Must confess, Liam’s voice was adorable. Soft and could bring me in to the song.

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

Harold’s turn. His deep husky voice is unique.

Yet again, I found myself crying. Why am I so weak? But this is all I can do. All these lyrics reminded me of Harold. Harold and always him. Why can’t he just fade away?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zayn-

It’s 11pm and we’re still awake. No one feel asleep. I know who they’re thought of, Harry.

“Zayn, could you help me to take a bottle of wine there? You know where” Niall ask me to do something. I nodded.

Standing up. Walking towards the kitchen. I saw Cher’s door is a bit opened. I peek a little. I open the door then come in. She was sleeping on the sofa.  What is she doing on the sofa? I come nearer to her. some dry water were on her face. Tears I guess. I took down the headset that sticking out on her ears, put it with the iPod also on the table beside the sofa, and carring her to the bed. I muttered some. She’s not only very heft, she keep pulling my shirt. Hard dream, poor her. I put her to the middle of the bed and sit to the edge of it. staring at her deeply.