u n ; 1

lisa has been stressed lately, you can see it from the dark circles in her eyes. she have crumbled paper after paper.

"Yah! Lalisa! Have some mercy for the trees!"

Her friend Jisoo Kim, a supermodel scolds her but she wouldn't careless about those damn trees- what she needs is inspiration. her works doesn't satisy her enough, even though people have complimented her works.

"Enough!" Jisoo shouts, but she ignored it and continued drawing but jisoo snatches the pencil and paper and finally, that made lisa pay attention to her friend.

"You're being so workaholic! You know what you need?" jisoo continues to speak now that she has lisa's attention

"Inspiration." lisa just replies shortly. you can sense the frustration and tiredness from her voice.

"Exactly! You can't get inspiration if you lock yourself up here in your messy condo." upon hearing that lisa's eyebrows arched. "So what are you planning?"

"Let's go outside! Shopping! Shopping! Now get dressed, Ms. Lalisa Manoban!" Jisoo pushes lisa to her walk-in-closet.

lisa just growls in defeat, she had no choice, this friend of hers is very persuasive.

"Let's get going!" Jisoo said cheerfully as they go in her car. "I'll be driving today, as a reward for you. My friend."

It's actually not like lisa didn't want to go outside. It's just that she'd have gone out.. a plenty of times a few days ago but inspiration just won't hit her so she have decided to just lock herself up in her dorm. she was tired of looking for inspiration.

After they have shopped, jisoo's feet have now gone tired. lisa noticed this and immideatly told jisoo to stop by somewhere.

"That's a good idea. There's actually a new coffee shop near here that my auntie owns. It's a new branch." jisoo suggested and lisa just followed

when they arrived, luckily, there wasn't much people inside the coffee shop.

"I'll just order for you, what do you want?" lisa voluntarily asks jisoo as she knows that jisoo is much more tired than her after all that walking.

"I'll just have a chocolate frappe." jisoo says.

when lisa got back to their table after ordering

"You shouldn't be looking for inspiration. It should come to you." jisoo utters in a serious yet calm voice.

her older sister side is showing.

"Then why'd you drag me out?" lisa asked curiously.

"You looked like you needed fresh air." jisoo answered and giggled.

now her younger sister side is showing.

their laughs were broken off, when a black haired girl approached them.

"Here's your orders, Ma'am." the girl says with a smile painted on her red lips.

lisa suddenly froze at the sight of this girl infront of her.
upon seeing the girl, lisa felt like
she went back to being 5 seeing a rainbow after the heavy rain.

then went back to being 16 when she attended bigbang's concert for the very
first time.

and went back to being 20 when she opened her very first boutique.

"Ma'am, what else would you like?"

as the waitress asked, lisa snapped back to the present time.

"Huh?" lisa asked cluelessly, until she realizes she was holding the waitress's arm.

"Oh! I- ah- I- I-" lisa couldn't utter a word. she was nervous infront of this girl.