t r o i s ; 3

jennie

From: Ma'am Lalisa Manoban

Greetings, Mademoiselle! Have you thought about it? ;)

From: Ma'am Lalisa Manoban

Aloha! How are you? Have you been eating well? Make sure to do so! I still need you as my muse. ;)

From: Ma'am Lalisa Manoban

I'll be waiting, mademoiselle. ;)

*delete messages?*

"You know what i think of Jennie?" rose suddenly spoke behind jennie's back that causes jennie to jump a bit in shock.

"Your family?" jennie answers quickly

"Besides than that.."

"Foods?"

"Besides my family and food.."

"Your fish?"

"You know what, I'll just go straight to the point.. I think you should give it a try. I'm not saying this just because i'm a fan of Lalisa but i'm saying this because she wouldn't be so desperate in asking you to be her model if she didn't see potential in you." rose says and taps jennie's shoulder.

"Stop blabbering nonsense and go perform now." jennie orders to rose trying to shrug off what rose said.

"Oh yeah.. But, i'm telling you.. You should accept it! I will support you!" Rose shouts before going on the stage.

after rose performed, jennie and rose were now on the way home.

"Hey.."

this shocked jennie and rose.
it was lalisa manoban.

"Oh my god! It's Lalisa Manoban!" rose panics in a low tone, rose was trying to not gather much attention to the people around them.

"Hi, are you jennie's friend? Nice to meet you." Lisa offers rose a hand shake as she smiles.

"Yes yes! I'm rose!" rose accepts the hand shake. amused by seeing the fashion designer.

"Have you thought about it?" lisa then looks at jennie.

"Accept it, Jennie. I'm sure you'll do good." rose tells to jennie.

"Rose..." jennie says to rose in a warning tone.

"Oh, that's fine. I can wait.. if it's for Jennie. I'm just here to invite Jennie, and ofcourse you can also come Rose. It's a birthday party of my friend, Jisoo." lisa hands an invitation to jennie.

"It's your friend's party, why are you the one inviting us?" jennie asks lisa

"That's because jisoo is inside the car. She just said to give this you. She'd like it if you went. I'd love it if you went." lisa says emphasizing the word, 'love'.

"That's all.. and about my offer, For you mademoiselle. As i said earlier, i can wait.." lisa says to jennie with a wink. rose just squealed. fangirling with the two.

"I'll go ahead then.. You two should talk for awhile, Bye lisa and see you at the apartment jennie!" rose then rushes to their apartment before jennie could stop her.

"So.. i guess it's only the two of us now." lisa says a bit nervous.

"I'll go ahead too.." but before jennie could go lisa holds her arms.

"Stay."

jennie looks back. her heart was beating so loud and she just only hopes lisa doesn't hear it. as lisa's hand gripped her arms in a soft way. she doesn't really know how to feel. nervous? happy? wanting to run? wanting to kiss the woman infront of her?

"I haven't properly introduced myself to you, have i?" lisa says playfully. lisa lets go of her arm and gives out her hand.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle. I'm Lalisa Manoban and you are?" Lisa says.

"What's this?" jennie smiled a little

"Come on.."

"Fine.." jennie gives up and hand shakes lisa, "Hi, Lalisa. I'm Jennie Kim." and jennie giggles.

"I'll be expecting you at the party.." lisa says while looking through jennie's eyes. their hands still in a hand shake. it was electrifying but it felt good.

"I.. i'll go now." jennie says and lets go of lisa's hand. "It was nice meeting you, Lalisa."

"It was much more a pleasure to have met you, Mademoiselle." lisa says to jennie before they both part ways.