d e u x ; 2

jennie kim

"Rose, How are you feeling?" jennie was running out of breath. you could tell she ran fast to get home.

"I'll be fine, Jennie.. You didn't have to go here." rose tries to assure jennie even giving out a smile. typical rose.

"What do you mean, you'll be fine? You look like you're gonna take your last breath any second." jennie shouts at rose, causing rose to almost cry.

"Tsk. Don't cry. I'll just get your medicines ready and i'll make a soup for you."

Rose is jennie's friend and room mate. Ever since she met her, rose's health has always been weak. this scenario was nothing new.

"Are you trying to kill yourself? If that so, I'll just kill you with a knife." jennie threatens rose.

"I have to do it.." rose replies in a low tone almost sounding like a whisper.

"I told you i can help you with money. We can work it out together." jennie says in a calm voice this time.

Jennie isn't well-off but her money is enough for herself and if ever, she can help rose with money but rose declines everytime jennie offers to.

"You already know my answer to that, Jennie.. Besides, you already paid for our rent.." rose says, and suddenlt she starts to cry the next second.. "Ah.. I'm gonna lose my job again because of my health."

"I've got an idea. I got a job for you without you needing to overwork yourself."

lalisa manoban

"You did a wrong move, my friend. You asked her so forward. It's nice to be brave and confident but that was a bit too much." jisoo says to lisa, "and i bet a box of pizza she was weirded out by you."

lisa hides her face with a book, "I'm gonna message her."

"Hmm.. she doesn't have a social media account." jisoo says as she's scanning through various social media accounts after searching Jennie Kim.

"I have her phone number, remember?" lisa says to jisoo

"If i didn't reveal my identity, you wouldn't have got it." jisoo replies with a wink. "but- ofcourse we'd want to look at her social medias, in that way we'll know infos about her. and you'll even get to save her pics." jisoo winks again. 4d strikes again.

"that's creepy." lisa muttered

"you asked her to be your model the first time you saw her and you didn't even knew her name if i didn't told you. That's way creepier." jisoo answers

"Is she your cousin or something?" lisa removes the book that's covering her face.

"Lalisa, Kim is a common surname and if she was she wouldn't be a waitress." Jisoo rolls her eyes.

that's right. jisoo's family are rich. they're even richer than lalisa's family.

"Ugghhh!" lisa suddenly stands up and kicks the wall. "fuck it! i'll message her."

lisa inhaled, exhaled.

To: Jennie Kim

Hi, Ms. Jennie. I'm Lalisa Manoban, I'd like to have a talk with you at the Coffee Shop tomorrow. Don't worry i already informed your manager about it. See you, Mademoiselle.

"Send it! Send it!" jisoo cheers in a whisper with her trolling face.

"Here it goes...

Sent."

fast forward >>

jennie and lisa are sitting and facing each other.

lisa was nervous but did her best to compose herself.

im a professional. lisa continues to tell herself in her mind.

"I'll tell you straight forward. No. I don't want to be your model."

"I'm not a scam, I'm lalisa manoban."

lalisa shows her business card to jennie.

"I may not have interest in social media but i'm highley aware of who Lalisa Manoban is."

"Then what's stopping you? You're beautiful and is clearly fit to be a model."

"I'm a waitress, Ma'am."

"and i am highly aware of that." lisa snaps back, using the same tone as jennie used.

"You don't have to worry at anything. I'll pay for everything you need. All you have to do is walk and do some poses.. and ofcourse, you'll also profit from it."

jennie looked displeased.

"Don't take it the wrong way, It's just that.. I just wanted to say that, It would benefit the both of us."

Lisa tries to assure jennie.

there was a moment of silence.
it took a minute before jennie answered.

"I'll be thinking of it. Now, i shall go back to my work. I hope you enjoy the espresso."

jennie stands up, and before she goes back to her work

"Thank you."

lisa said to jennie with a smile formed to her lips.

jennie doesn't know why but seeing lisa smile made her heart beat fast.