FIRST STEP (8)

Soon they all arrive at the Flynn's house to have a good lunch and spend some quality time together after a such stressful period. Lee helped Elle to sit on the sofa and soon they turned on the TV to watch a movie, Brad tagged along. Elle was relieved to breath the fresh air after spending almost 2 weeks in the hospital that was more like a prison.

On the other hand Mr and Mrs Flynn along with Mr Evans gathered in the kitchen to cook up a good meal. Mr Evans was preparing Elle's lunch as it was instructed by the doctor to give her light food with not much spices. Noah was told to lay the table outside as it was a wonderful weather sunny with mild wind blowing.

Noah was done with his job and he came to the TV room and sat on the couch which was towards the left side of the sofa so he could see Elle. Noah didn't want to make it obvious that he was looking at her so he made small unnoticeable glances. She was laughing, talking and most importantly in front of him which made him feel blessed.

Elle wasn't aware that Noah was watching her and he purposely sat on that particular couch. Lee was reporting about all the gossips, they weren't much interested in the movie along with Noah who was on his phone (pretending) unlike Brad who was engrossed in the TV.

Soon the lunch was cooked and everyone was approaching to the table but Elle tripped but she was saved by the one only Flynn.

"Be careful."

"Yeah sorry, thanks by the way." stammering while she was still in his arms.

Elle was delighted to see so many dishes and they were looking amazing. As soon as she started to serve herself,

"Elle that's not for you this is." Mr Evans told Elle while passing her the food she was supposed to eat.

"No dad you can't." She protested while looking at a bowl of plain rice and chicken strips marinated with salt and pepper only.

"While I can and this is the type of food you will be eating for a week almost." Mr Evans demanded.

Elle was shocked couldn't really react to the whole thing while everyone laughed at her reaction. The beautiful weather and everyone having a good time made Elle think that what a lucky girl she is to have such people around her though she missed her mom but Mrs Flynn was just like a second mother to her, trying hard not to cry.

Soon the lunch was over and it was evening so they thought to have coffee and some snacks. They all sat together and asked Noah about his experience at Harvard. Noah was detailing them with each and everything his friends, sports, studies, and teachers.

"Your graduation is on Saturday oh my how could I forget." His mom exclaimed.

He nodded, wasn't too interested in it now because of Elle. They had booked tickets for Wednesday even Mr Evans had booked tickets for Elle, Brad and himself. They all discussed and come to a decision that Elle can go this made Noah was happy at a point but reality hi him, couldn't enjoy spending time and clicking pictures with her.

"We should go now... " Mr Evans got up continued... tomorrow is Brad's school plus Elle needs to rest and I have to go to."

"Same is the case here. Well it was a great day." Mr Flynn replied.

They bid goodbye to each other and went home, soon they reached. Mr Evans and Brad helped Elle to go upstairs and fix everything up for her and kissed her goodnight.

Elle was delighted to come to her house and sleep on her bed but couldn't really sleep it was almost 2 am. She said to herself,

"Why does it feel so incomplete I mean I have everything and everyone with me then why do I feel that I am not remembering something? I couldn't stop thinking about Noah I know he went to Harvard but when? I know I have a crush on him but why doesn't it feel the same like there is something more other than that. Maybe I should stop thinking about it and rest my mind maybe I will stop feeling this way anyways tomorrow is a small party which I should be looking forward to." She closed the light and went to sleep.

Morning

"What's that noise." Elle woke up while touching her head and checked the time it was 11.30am she didn't really care about the time but definitely concerned about the noises.

She removed the sheets off herself and tried to get up and approached the stairs. Slowly and steadily she moved down and saw what she had never expected. Noah was here and that to making breakfast.

"Hey you shouldn't have come down, come on let me help you. He grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on the couch. She felt something as soon as he touched her but she couldn't really figure out what, whatever it was she wanted it to stay forever.

"By the way close your mouth or you'll be eating flies for breakfast." he pointed at her mouth while smiling.

She closed her mouth and was still confused at what just she saw and what just happened. Noah made pancakes with some fresh fruits and plain milk. She took a good bite of the pancake with some fruits,

"Oh my God this taste amazing, I bet you have made it with some pancake batter or your mom must have made them." Smiling at him while stuffing her mouth with the delicious pancakes.

"Ok but if I tell you that I have made them from scratch then you will have go to the beach with me." Noah smirked.

"No way how is that even possible." she was stunned.

"Well people can change."

"No they;" Before she could continue.

"Because of some people that they are close to and who think they can change." Noah left to clean up the kitchen.

Elle couldn't stop thinking what he just said it was like they had this kind of conversation before. She finished her breakfast and took her medicines. Noah helped her up the stares,she changed her clothes and got ready to go to the beach as she lost the bet.

Here you guys hope you enjoyed this story. Do vote and comment would mean a lot. Thank you all much love. ❤️