seven;

let me hold both of your hands 

it was the night of the DREAMERS' gig and miso found herself buried in multiple layers of clothing and in a creepy looking diner. miseo had encouraged her to go and she aggressively refused but sadly, her best friend couldn't be defeated. 

"this is going to be fun, just trust me on this mimi", miseo says to assure miso that things would go well, somehow. miso rolls her eyes at her friend, she disliked to be called that nickname again. it was a name created when they were at the age of four and to avoid confusion people called her mimi. 

they were seated on the left side near the stage. people started to come too, jaemin's impact was indeed no joke, he had lots of girl swooning over him which caused to create a crowd on the diner's entrance. 

a man with lot's of ear piercing approaches their table and serves them the strawberry milkshakes they ordered upon arriving. "enjoy the show girls", he says before leaving the two. miso caught sight of his name tag "his name is a number" she blurts out causing miseo to frown, "what?", "his name's ten, a number" miso answers and miseo replies with a giggle. 

"you're so random" miseo says before sipping on her swirly straw. 

not long after, the lights turn dim and four boys make their way to the stage. the strumming of a guitar was now heard throughout the diner and surprisingly the crowd turns quiet and all the attention was given to them. 

the song was started with a powerful beat of the drums and the honey-like voice of a sun kissed man named, lee haechan. 

"oh i heard, you found, somebody else", his eyes close as he sings the first words of the song. miso who was busy playing with the cherry on her drink with a straw, stops and her eyes went straight to the voice's owner. 

he's good, miso thought but she is dead sure that miseo thinks that as well. 

haechan continued the song with such passion and the other boys played their instruments with much professionalism. shaking wild thoughts off of her mind, miso turns her attention to the bassist of the band, huang renjun

he was a whole different persona, he had a bandana on and his eyes were fierce and far from those doe eyes he had. his sweet smile was replaced with a straight face and he was so into the song that he failed to notice miso- from the crowd- staring at him. 

the band performed three more songs and just as the crowd was starting to hype up, the band decided to go acoustic. jaemin held his acoustic guitar and stood beside haechan. "we'll be performing an original, so for the people who bothered on going to today's gig, all of you are blessed" haechan says before signaling jaemin to start. 

"all i am is a man, i want the world in my hands" he starts and the crowd cheers, miso looks at her best friend and the girl showed no emotions on the boy's singing. "if you're aiming to date him, at least show some support for him" she says and miseo only returns the favor with a scoff. "i'm not that serious with him miso, it's all just for fun" she says and miso could only let out a sigh. 

miso just wanted this night to be over. 

-

the gig ended at nine in the evening and hyuck just got off the stage when miseo came rushing to him, "you did great!" she says, and donghyuck was startled. he didn't expect miseo to come to their gig, especially after what happened. 

and he found himself startled too, hyuck could easily recognize miseo even under the dim lights of the diner. maybe because she had always used that shade of lip tint that defines her lips so well that hyuck couldn't stop looking at it and immediately put it into his mind. 

"o-oh, you came?" he asks, miseo smiles sweetly and nods her head, "i came with miso, she's here somewhere" she says whilst looking around for her best friend. "did you eat? the strawberry milkshake here is really good" hyuck suggests to her. miseo smiles widely as an idea forms on her pretty brain, "how about we come here this friday? and you can recommend me some bestsellers, it'll count as date" she says, her eyes twinkling as she speaks. 

donghyuck could only nod. 

a gig, a date, and a beautiful girl - he got those things in just a week and hyuck was so close to believing that he is a skinny legend. 

+ songs mentioned: somebody else by the 1975  and  sweater weather (cover) by conan gray +