Prized Nekos

One thing to admit  for the human race- We're all at least Slightly perverted in our own way. Some like to touch, some like to be touched, others like to watch others touch/be touched. No one can nor should judge. So you are shocked to find a catalog with an add that says. 'Free nekos willing to do practically anything as long as their together and loved.' You see the portrait drawn of the two and a small description.

Gray haired:

Lets get this out of the way he'll do almost ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING considered erratic and pushes such emotions onto his partner in crime, or rather unintentional accomplice. This pervert is called Kaami, fitting name that means desire. We didn't name him so please don't look at us weirdly.

Blonde haired:

Now we did say that BOTH are willing to do anything, but to say the least Dai is a closet case. He's quite sensitive both emotionally and sexually. He may act cold at first, but that's only because he's afraid of letting others in. Haven't sold ya yet? He's really good at cooking. Like really good. He cooked the entire agency a buffet of food and from different cultures- We practically died from how delicious his cooking was and is-we almost thought about keeping him.

So give these two a chance. The only reason they're here is to find someone who'll love them unconditionally.

You without a second thought called, whether you were hungry, h0rny, or just curious to see how this will go doesn't matter, but how you treat these two does.

So how will you react when these two show up to your door?