Note

Hey!

It has been a long time since I last updated this story. I just want you guys to know that the time that I decided to write this story, I was still a nene.

So forgive me kung maraming grammatical errors. I wrote this story last 2015, so it was almost 4 years without a single update. Again I apologize.

However,

This time, I'll try to update this story.

BTW, one of the reasons that I stopped writing this story is the sudden departure of Kris and Luhan from EXO.

I was gravely affected by this because I was a huge fan at the time. I remembered that I cried so much when SM broke the news.

Even now, I still tear up but I know that both of them are doing great and happy with their respected career and life.

Tao leaving EXO also brought me sadness, I know everyone who stan Tao felt the same. But, I am happy for him that he got to achieve and do things that he can't do when he was still in EXO.

The remaining members or as I sometimes call them, baby boys, are doing good. I think the word 'good' is an understatement but, I think that the word most suited to describe the remaining members current status is GREAT.

I know that some fans may have lost their hope, or rather their interest when 3 members left the group. We, EXO-L should always support them in our way.

I still follow EXO. I love them and will always love them.

I will always be an EXO-L.

So, We are One.