Rude Awakening

(Chloe's P.O.V)
I woke up in pitch black nothingness and felt my way around just as I was about to stand up the box thing I was in started to move upward and I feel on my butt "owwww" I said in pain and somehow fell back asleep I woke up to a light piercing through the blackness and heard voices. I looked up and saw three boys "w-where am i-i" I said my voice shakey and cracked "welcome to the glade" a dark skinned boy said "I'm ably and this is ben and minho, do you remember your name" "n-no" i said just realizing I didn't remember anything about my life before. "Well it will come back to you soon, until then I'll show you around" he said and offered me his hand. Once the tour was over he gave me a job "you look like you could be a cook, do you know how to cook?" He asked " i-i think" I responded unsurely
"Ok well you can start as a cook maybe you will change in the future" ably said "o-ok" I said still a little shaken up
"Your the shy type aren't you" he asked "no, but how would you feel if you have been taken away from home and brainwashed so you don't remember anything" is what I shot back "we've all been through that,but anyway minho will be over soon to show you where your sleeping" he said while walking off and laughing a bit. "Hello" a voice from behind me said I turn and saw a asian dude behind me "and you are?" I asked " I'm minho" he said "cool, you seem like the only one here who is not rude or whatever" I said " yeah there's shucks are pretty weird but you gotta love em" he said "Well my names.." I started to say but remembered I didn't know if just then it came to me " chloe" I said "what" he looked confused "my name its.... Chloe,I remember my name" I said with excitement "Well Chloe it's nice to meet you" he said " follow me to the sleeping area" he added and with that we were both of. Over the next two weeks the boys became my friends except minho,he became my best friend we did everything together, he was the best friend I never had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip month later cause I'm a lazy person~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was a special day because "WE'RE GETTING A NEW GREENIE TODAY" I yell right next to minho "wow, just wow, your tired of us already" he said with a laugh "yeah I'm tired of my best friend although he has done everything for me" I say sarcastically "I'm just kidding, i'm excited,ever sense alby let me introduce the new greenie I've always been excited" I said with excitement in my voice "I can tell" he said calmly " how are you NOT exited " I said pretty loud "well-" he was cut of by the sound of the alarm going of " the Greene's here" I say while running to the box and waited for the box to come up. Once it got up I opened the top and saw....

CLIFFHANGER 😈😈😈😈😈
MUHAHAHAH anyway I'll be back with another chapter soon. PEACE ✌