Runners

Bre's P.O.V

I was walking around and found minho "hey minho" I say getting his attention "oh, hey bre" he said " I'm i have a question, whats out there" I said pointing to the maze "I don't know" he said while staring at the walls (they don't have runners yet) "oh well shouldn't that be one of the jobs, someone who explores what's out there?" I ask " maybe I'll go ask alby" he said "ok" is all I said as he walked of. I grabbed a hammer because my job is being a builder and I started to build until I heard my name be called "BRE" I turned to see Chloe run towards me "what"I said in return "I remember" she said exited " remember what" I asked " I remember you"  she said still exited "wait what what do you remember" I asked "you and I where best friends" she said "I thought I knew you" I exclaimed just then minho ran over "guess what" he said "what?" Me and Chloe said at the same time and laughed "albys made a new job, and a new rule" he said looking at the both of us "Wait why?" Chloe asked. After I filled her in with everything I asked minho, minho spoke up "the new job is......" He paused for more effect " a runner" he finally said "a...runer?, What's a runner" I asked although I might have already knew the answer "a runner goes out in the maze during the day, and try's to find a way out" he said a little to fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~one week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V
After we assigned people in to be runners, there where three and they ended up being
1. Minho
2. Bre
3. Ben
I stayed back and became a med-jack after, just in case some one from the maze got hurt

Days went by, usually no one got hurt and if they did it wasn't that bad and as for my life, my life was the same, all until it changed because of the new greenie.....
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow update but I'm on vaca with my fam so deal with it,
Anyway love all of you and keep reading (when I update)...... As usual. PEACE ✌