Chapter 4

(Tweek Pov)

walking into the classroom seeing that Stan was sitting beside the new boy I made my way to my chair hearing Clyde and Cartman talking, "you were so mean to him and you never said sorry to him once!" Clyde said angry as Cartman rolled his eyes.

"do I look like I care about that Jew?" Cartman responded sitting behind Stan who looked annoyed as Clyde walked to the back with teary eyes, I watched as Stan turned around to face Cartman who had now pulled out a bag of cheesy poofs from his bag.

Stan stared at him longer until he stood up walking to the side of the Fatass who turned to him with a confuse face, I gasp as Stan thrown a punch at Cartman who gasp in pain holding his cheek in pain.

Stan is really strong... I shook the thoughts away knowing Stan would never do anything like this!

"you do not have the right to speak like that!" Stan shouted throwing himself at Cartman knocking him off his chair, Cartman got up first pushing Stan's head to the flour making me panic.

I'll kill that Fatass! No! stop! I shouted at myself gripping onto my arm digging my nails into the skin, I watched as Cartman started kicking Stan in the gut who was groaning in pain making me tear up.

my eyes widen seeing Stan grab Cartman's foot stopping him from kicking and got up throwing another punch at Cartman but landed right on his noise, I could swear I heard it break...

"Stan!" the teacher said shocked rushing past the desk pulling Stan away from the beaten up Cartman that was crying, "fat ass had it coming!" Stan shouted with teary eyes.

I could see Clyde had now got through Craig and Kenny and ran over to Stan trying to pull him away as well trying to help the teacher, the new kid slowly got up from his desk walking in the middle of Cartman and Stan.

he stared at Stan with a frightened look and had tears running down his cheeks, "S-Stan please s-stop" he begged.

Stan relaxed staring into the kid's eyes, I wish I could make him clam like that... to be the one that stops Stan from losing himself, like you wish he could save you? it chuckled out making me twitch.

I stood up spotting Stan rushing out of the classroom seeing that Clyde and the new kid followed behind making me run after, I might not be able to stop him but I can be here for him "Stan stop!" Clyde shouted.

Stan slow down stopping turning around to face all three of us, he had tears running down his cheeks making my heart break.

we should kill that Fatass...

"leave me alone I just need to be left alone!" Stan shouted rubbing his eyes getting rid of all the tears, my eyes widen as Clyde wrapped his arms around Stan sniffling as he embraced Stan.

"Stan I know Kyle was your best friend but don't forget you have so many other friends who care about you, I should know when I lost my Mom I was broken and I blocked everybody away" Clyde admitted.

I felt my sins crawling on my back knowing how he's mother really died, it all a stupid prank that somebody did using Photoshop making a picture of Clyde's Mom kissing my Dad... I could still remember how I walked in the house catching the moment of my real mother, the tea set was broken on the flour as blood was coming out of the breathing lady under my mother...

it was the same day Mom changed and became the person she is but each time I bring that moment up she has no memory of it and tells me to stop lying... it was also the moment the voice came into my life, I thought that the little voice was my friend so I told them I liked Stan so it told that he would make Stan single for me if I let him take over...

I was the blame for Wendy's death, I'm the blame for Kyle's death, "K-Kyle was a great person" I whispered not really listening to everyone around me, I was stupid that I couldn't control it, "he was" Stan whispered hugging me and without thinking I hugged back enjoying the moment.

"we should get back to class" the blonde boy muttered out making Stan let go of me, I sigh unhappy. as we all made it back to the classroom Stan got stopped by a teacher "Stan go to the nurse's office please I think you should apologize to Eric" he told Stan who nodded and left.

sitting in my chair watching the teacher get ready to teach, I didn't see a point in being in class if Stan wasn't here. "Clyde please pass everyone paper" he ordered, Clyde did as he said and we all started writing the math problems.

Craig got up after awhile walking to the door "Craig?" the teacher said looking over at Craig who was already flipping him off, "I've finish so I'm leaving, bye" Craig responded closing the door behind him having Kenny next who got up and left.

Token stood up next making me glare down at my paper, everyone is finishing while I'm still doing it. do you have to be that stupid that you can't work right  he hissed out, stupid voice...

I written down on the paper not really caring if I got it right or not rushing to the door before the teacher could stop me, I made my way down to the nurse office knowing Stan would be there.