Chapter Three : Greetings

Tylers Point Of View

"Ty wake up you gotta get up now. Theres going to be a meet and greet with the cast of "The Secrets Of Noah And Felicity." my dad says shaking me awake.

"Go away." I groan and turn in the other direction.

"Your also going to be singing a song at the greeting too we already contacted your band and they'll be there." he says heading towards the door.

"Also sing a cover I don't want you singing any of your new releases or your old ones sing a love song you get into the mood of Noah and Felicty you know." he then slams the door and leaves.

My dad is so annoying like honestly. I get up and get in the shower taking my sweet time knowing that it would annoy my dad only makes me take longer.

I get out of the shower putting on a navy blue button up and black pants. I grab a watch and let my hair air dry. I don't do anything to my hair and girls dig it. I run my hands through my hair and with a sigh I head downstairs.

"The car has been waiting for you for the best 30 mins." my dad says looking pissed.

"Whatever." with that I walk out the door on my phone.

"Tyler you don't even give a damn that your going to be late too meeting your cast how do you think that makes you look." he says getting mad as always.

I just get in the car and ignore him as always he gets in too and keeps yapping his mouth. Damn we couldn't get to the place any sooner. We finally get there and I'm just dreading too get this damn event over with I didn't even want to be Noah in the first place but no I got no choice I could never do what I want too. All I'm tryna do is continue my music career.

"Oh Tyler before you get down just to let you know I already arranged the song you will be singing your band knows it too your going to sing "I found" by Amber Run alright." he says and with that the car drives off leaving me at this place with random people.

Great. Just fucking great.

Putting on my best smile I start walking towards the entrance and past security guards.

"Mr.Hernandez." a guard says nodding his head at me.

How does this dude know me.

I walk in right away having people coming up too me saying it's a pleasure to meet me. I just nod my head smiling saying it's a pleasure too meet them too. It was just all too much.

I finally meet the director and everything her giving me details about the show blah blah.

"Tyler so are you ready to perform." one of the organizers comes up too me and asks me.

"Yup all ready." with that I'm heading too the stage having my guitarist and drummer you know already knowing to follow me on stage.

All the lights go out as me and my band takes the stage. Once were all in our positions the light slowly starts shining on me the band starts playing I wait 13 seconds then I hear the note and the song begins.

"I found love where it wasnt supposed to be." I sing as always getting caught in the moment just me and the music.

Soon I'm done with the song singing my last note. And everyone errupts with whooping and clapping I look around smiling and one girl in particular catches my eye. She's a brunette with piercing green eyes and a killer smile. She makes eye contact with me we just stay in our spots just staring when I give her a grin and a wink. What's wrong with having a little fun tonight. I mean I haven't had fun in a while if you know what I mean so why not try tonight.

Before I get off the stage I thank everyone and then head off looking for that girl I saw.

"Attention everyone I would like to start letting out the announcements of whos playing who in "The Secrets Of Noah and Felicity". Now our lead roles for playing Noah is the one and only our talented singer Tyler Hernandez."

Everyone claps and some guys around me pat me on the back.

"And playing our role as Felicity we have found some new young talent and that would be Skylar Mendes."

Everyone claps again and then I see her the girl I thought was pretty hot is playing Felicity my love interest in the show. Well thats great isnt it. Our director goes on reading more names for the other roles and blah blah blah.

"Shooting starts will be starting in a few days you will get notified and remember you guys have your script so I assume by the time shooting starts everyone will have there roles memorized yes great now enjoy the rest of your night."

I make my way around the place looking for a drink already getting tired of this party I didn't even want to be here anyways then in two days I have a concert and my talk shows and photo shoots great I couldn't wait well for my concert I enjoy it I love all my fans and I love doing what I'm passionate about. I'm still walking into a crowd when someone spills there drink on me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry !" she exclaims.

"You should watch where your going." I say obviously annoyed then I look up and see its my damn love interest Felicity or should I say Skylar.

"Well maybe this wouldn't have happened if you would of watched where you were going too." hm shes a feisty one I mean I always loved a challenge.

"Well if I don't recall but it's your drink you spilled on me remember." I say.

"Well if I don't recall I did apologize but instead of accepting my apology you act like a asshole but it's no surprise it's how pretty boys like you are." Skylar says and walks away bumping into me on purpose.

Well I did not see that coming thats for sure. After that little interaction I was done with this stupid party. I called my driver and told him too pick me up knowing he'll be here in a few minutes I make my way outisde which was a bad idea seeing theres paparazzi all outside already snapping away all the pictures they could get. Then Skylar comes out too and right away she freezes guess shes not used too the attention. I grab her hand making my way towards my ride and get her inside.

"Why'd you do that." she says looking confused.

"Well lets just say thats me apologizing for being and I quote a asshole." I say with a small smile.

"Apology accepted." she says returning a smile.

"How about I take you to eat before you go home?" I say raising my eyebrows at her.

"What the hell why not."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Theres chapter three and I know it isn't Sunday because I misssed when this chapter was supposed to be published I'm sorry !! But this Sunday I promsie there will be chapter four yay !! Dont forget too vote comment and follow me ! :) also if you havent read my first book why don't you go check it out :))

Your Author,

yoursxtrulyveronica 💞