john

I crept down the hall in slow motion, trying not to make any noise as I made my way to the den. I couldn't WAIT to see him, see his beautiful smile, kiss him. I peeked around the doorframe and saw him bent over the pool table, back to the door, studying his next move with such intensity, as if he's working out a matter of national security or something of equally great importance.  A few seconds later and I'm slipping the eyemask from my plane ride over his eyes, wrapping around him, with a cheesy, "guess who?"  He laughs and rattles off a few names, just to tease me.  I smack at his leg in protest and he laughs again. He pulls the mask down from his face, letting it hang from his neck. I press up against him while my hands reach around to his chest, holding him tight for a few seconds before one hand slides down a bit lower.

He let out a little half groan / half laugh before turning to face me, with my arms still around him. He smiles his perfect smile that nearly makes me forget my name every single time I see it. I smile back, looking in his eyes. I feel like I've been away for so long and yet not at all. He leans in and kisses me softly and I feel everything start to melt away; safe, complete again now that I'm with him.  He backs us up until my back is against the wall, and kisses me again, with his hands gently holding me in place by my hips. Our hands roam while we kiss, happy to see each other after being apart for the last week. After a few minutes, he playfully asks me what I want to do. His eyes dance; looking into mine, looking at my mouth, my body, and back up to my eyes.  I tell him I want him to show me how to play pool, and he laughs that wonderful laugh, because we both know that's not what I want, but he goes along with it. I pick up a pool cue, and play dumb, asking him to show me how to hold it, and how to aim, batting my eyes for effect in our silly little game. His eyes sparkle before he guides my stance over the table.

I can feel the start of his erection on my hip through both of our pants. I smile to myself that I can still have this effect on him with such little effort. I'm determined to play coy though for as long as I can. He reaches his hands around me to guide how I hold the cue, as if he's really going to teach me what I already know. He starts kissing my ear, nibbling it. I let out the breath that I'd apparently been holding, but remain steady. "That's lovely, but it doesn't teach me how to play this silly game, now does it?" I tease, knowing full well he expected me to give in already. He was well aware of the effect he had on me at any given time; I normally was never able to hold out on him once we were in the mood.
"Well," he starts, still right next to my ear, "you want to get the ball in the hole" he says in a low voice, emphasizing the last word just slightly. 
"Oh," I started, with a hint of arousal to my voice, "does it... feel good when it goes in...?"
"Only one way to find out, isn't there?" the tone of his voice dripped into my ears, my senses. He started kissing my neck and I folded. The game was over, I was ready. I turned around, still pressed against the table, but facing him. His erection was even bigger now, pressing into me through our clothes while he kissed me. I pulled away suddenly, pleased with the thought that had just crossed my mind. I reached for the mask, biting my lip through the smirk on my face. He laughed and tried to push it back down. "Johnny," I started, in my best mock-serious voice, "do it." He managed to squirm out of it in our struggle and tried to put it over my head. I resisted for a moment, as we giggled, and he finally said, "you first." His eyes flashed and I realized I didn't want to resist.

I sat on the edge of the table as he slid the material down over my eyes. A few seconds passed, and I didn't hear him, didn't feel him. "John?" Before I could slide the mask off to see what he was up to, I felt him catch my wrists, and push them down to my sides. He didn't say anything. I giggled nervously, not being able to see him was so intense, not knowing what was going to happen, what he was planning. I could feel his breath on my face while he held my wrists at my sides, and finally, with the lightest touch, his lips were on mine and then gone again. I instinctively leaned forward to try and catch him and he giggled, which made me giggle again. He brought my hands to his shirt and told me to unbutton it. I fumbled towards the buttons and began to feel my way down, unbuttoning each one until I reached his pants. I tugged the rest of the shirt up and out, and unbuttoned the last two buttons. He leaned in and kissed me, gently again, and pulled away quickly, again leaving me trying to catch his lips. He brought my hands to his pants. I wrestled his belt open and unfastened his fly, hearing them quietly hit the floor when I let go. I started to toy with the waistband of his underwear and he stopped me, pushing my hands to my lap.