The Truth

It was early one morning when Merlin made his way to the castle to wake the prince. He walked into the room with a light knock, just in case Arthur was already awake (though he never was). As he entered a stranger slipped out the window and ran. Arthur was snoring on the bed and didn't appear to have anything wrong with him. Merlin ran to the window but the mysterious figure was already gone, as though it just dissolved into the early morning air. Merlin shrugged it off. Maybe he was just seeing things.

He threw open all the curtains in the room after setting Arthur's breakfast on the table. Arthur groaned and rolled over so his face was buried in the pillow. "C'mon. You have to get up. You have a lot to do today." Merlin said, with his usual cheerful demeanor.

"Noo... I don't want to get up." He complained, burying his face further into the pillow. He pulled the blanket over his head to further shield himself from the light.

'Did Arthur just whine...?' Thought Merlin, a confused expression crossing his face. He tried again. "There's a lot to do today. You have to get up."

"I don't want to." Arthur declared.

"Well, you have to." Merlin walked over and pulled the blankets off of the prince. "What is wrong with you today? You never act like this."

Arthur whined and looked at Merlin. "I'm horny." As soon as the words left his mouth, his hand shot up and covered it, his eyes widening.

Merlin's eyes widened as well. "W-what...?" Merlin stammered out.

Arthur was frozen. He didn't why he had said it outloud. He always had self control. He mumbled through his hand but refused to remove it.

Merlin thought back to the figure he had seen leaving through the window. "Oh, no... I saw someone jump out the window when I came in, they must have done something to you..."

"Like what?! And why didn't you wake me with that piece of information?!" Arthur yelled.

"They disappeared, I thought maybe I was just seeing things! It didn't look like anyone had done anything to you!" Merlin yelled back.

"Well obviously you were wrong!" He groaned loudly and flopped back into bed. "Figure out what they did." He ordered.

"Okay, jeez." Merlin went back home and read through his book, trying to find what they could have done to Arthur. Almost at the back of the book, he found the answer and ran back to Arthur's room. "I know what it is!"

Arthur was asleep once again. Merlin sighed and went over to him. "Arthur, wake up."

"No." He groaned.

"I figured out what they did. Don't you want to know?"

"Yes." Arthur admitted and sat up. He looked at Merlin.

"You can't control what you're saying because someone slipped you a truth serum." Merlin hesitated before adding "And there's no way to reverse the effects... You just have to wait it out... They were probably hoping you wouldn't notice and would say something you shouldn't to your father."

Arthur groaned and flopped back on the bed. "Of course. Cancel everything for today." He put the pillow over his face.

"Already done." Merlin went about his usual chores, cleaning the room, heating water for Arthur's bath. He acted like it was any other day.

Arthur watched, curiously. His eyes wandered down to Merlin's ass, checking it out. Merlin didn't notice at first, but he quickly began to feel Arthur's eyes on him. He looked at Arthur. He snapped his eyes back up to Merlin's face. "What?"

Merlin hesitated before he asked, but he knew Arthur couldn't lie so he had to know. "Were you staring at my ass?"

"Yes. Damnit Merlin!" He covered his mouth and glared.

Merlin smirked. "Why were you staring at my ass?" He pulled Arthur's hand off of his mouth.

Arthur kept his mouth shut, bringing the other hand up to it. He wouldn't be forced to say anything. Merlin pulled the other hand away as well and asked the question again, more forcefully this time. "I wanted to see if it was worthy. Happy now?" Arthur asked annoyed.

"Worthy?" Merlin kept his grip on Arthur's wrists, making sure his question was answered.

"Yes." He kept his glare.

"Of what?"

He tried to keep it in but the truth serum control. "My dick."

Merlin blushed heavily. "Oh..."

"Happy now?" He asked Merlin.

Merlin nodded. "Yeah."

Arthur rolled his eyes. "You can let go of my wrists now."

Merlin didn't let go. Instead, he asked "And if I don't?"

"I'll fuck you." The words came out before he could stop them.

Merlin kept his hold on Arthur's wrists very deliberately. He suddenly threw him on the bed, getting between his legs. Arthur was in control now. Merlin gasped and his eyes widened slightly. Arthur being rough with him like that was really turning him on. Arthur pulled off Merlin's shirt. He locked eyes with the sorcerer and gently licked his nipple.

Merlin panted softly "Fuck..." He ran a hand through the princes hair, the other loosely gripping the sheets beneath him. Arthur continued to lick and suck on Merlin's nipple. "Fuck, Arthur... Please..." He gently tugged Arthur's hair.

Arthur continued down the boy's body kissing and nipping. He stopped when he reached his pants, untying the strings with his teeth. Merlin watched for a few seconds, then laid his head back. He kissed the already forming bulge in his pants. Merlin moaned softly and his hand tightened around the sheets. Arthur pulled off the boys pants and threw them aside. Then he gently licked the tip.

"Fuck, Arthur..." Merlin panted softly. He lightly bit the back of his hand in an effort to contain his moans.

Arthur dipped his head down, taking all of Merlin's dick into his mouth. A moan escaped Merlin's mouth before he bit down harder on his hand. "Don't block it." Arthur demanded. He then slipped a finger into Merlin's ass. Merlin gasped and his muscles tensed at the new sensation. Arthur pushed the finger all the way in, letting Merlin get used to the feeling. Slowly, Merlin relaxed. He softly bit his lip. He wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but he was pretty sure it would probably be uncomfortable.

Arthur slowly moved the finger in and out of Merlin, he slowly picked up the pace. Soon he added another finger, curling them up into his prostate. Merlin squirmed and panted Arthur's name, his fingers tangled in the sheets. Suddenly the prince stopped, kissing Merlin and forcing his legs open wider. He slowly pushed in, letting out a moan. Squirming again, this time in pain rather than pleasure, Merlin winced and gripped the sheets tightly in both hands.

"Relax~" Arthur purred in his ear. He slowly pushed all the way in.

Merlin panted softly, trying to do as he was told. Very slowly, he did relax. He wrapped his arms around Arthur's neck. Arthur slowly started moving, moaning. He kissed and nipped Merlin's neck, giving him a hickey. Merlin began to moan as well as pain gave way to pleasure and he barely dug his nails into the back of the prince's shoulders. This encouraged Arthur to go deeper and faster. Again, Merlin began to pant and moan Arthur's name, along with a few expletives. Arthur continued to pick up speed and forcefulness.

The servant dug his nails harder into the princes shoulders, his back arching and his head falling back. Arthur was quickly reaching his climax but he was determined to make Merlin cum first. He reached down and stroked the sorcerer's dick in perfect time with his own thrusts. Within a minute, Merlin reached his own breaking point. His cum covered their stomachs as he moaned Arthur's name loudly.

Arthur reached his climax right after Merlin, thrusting himself deep in his servant. He kissed Merlin, it was sweet and sweaty. Merlin kind of kissed back, a little dazed. He let his arms fall from around Arthur's neck to the bed and closed his eyes. Arthur laid next to him, pulling Merlin over and wrapping his arms around him. Merlin smiled and cuddled into Arthur, silently thanking whoever had broken into the room that morning.

The End