Prologue: The Incident

Note: This book is a Starshipping (Yusei x Jaden) fanfic and a crossover of Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's, and Yu-Gi-Oh Vrains. I really apologize if I made any of the characters are OOC (out of character) or anything throughout the story cuz it's a small warning. A little thing about me is that I'm not a very good descriptive writer but I'll be able to write okay. I'll shut up now so.... Enjoy the reading~! 😊

Italics: Thoughts/flashbacks, duel spirits talking, etc.

Bold Italics: character(s) communicating with duel spirits (etc)

❤️💙❤️💙

-Few Years Ago in New Domino City-

Boom! Boom! Crash! Boom! Crash!

A figure was running from the beams of light that were aiming at him. He jumped from one building to another, safely dodging the orbs of lights that nearly hit him and a small bundle in his arms, wailing from the noises of explosions. The figure heaved as he held the small bundle close to him, soothing her to calm her down. "Everything's going to be okay sweetheart. Your mommy is going to protect you." The figure was Jaden Yuki, the reincarnation of the Supreme King and the second King of Games. (Idk what I'm doing so I felt like I should insert the King of Games thing in there *shrugs*)

 (Idk what I'm doing so I felt like I should insert the King of Games thing in there *shrugs*)

The baby stopped her wails but little whimpers were still made. "Everyone has been evacuated and your friends are alive." Jaden sighed in relief as he hopped to the ground. "That's a good thing to hear about Yubel." The queen of Supreme Darkness, Yubel appeared beside him with her arms crossed as they heard a feminine voice booming above on one of the buildings that hasn't collapsed yet with duel dragons that Jaden hasn't seen before by each side with two assassin-ninja like monsters. The woman spoke, "I have finally found you Supreme King. Or should I call you Jaden Yuki, the second King of Games."

"I guess my reputation precedes me, huh kiddo?" Jaden stated calmly with a chuckle. The infant coos by her mother's statement.

Yubel had a frown upon her face as she was looking up at the mysterious woman and remarks, "There's something strange about that wrench. And her duel monsters... Be on your guard Jaden."

Jaden nods as the woman spoke, "Jaden Yuki; a wander after graduating from the prestigious Duel Academy, has traveled into the future where you were engaged to Yusei Fudo and you have given birth to an infant. Now surrender before me! Attack my monsters!" The assassin-ninja like monsters charged straight away to the Slifer Slacker. His eye color changed to Yubel's eye colors as he brought his ace, Elemental HERO Neos and Yubel in defense position as well to defend himself and his child from the woman's duel monsters. The woman spoke once more, "Now my dragons.. Attack!" The blasts of energy surfaces towards Jaden as he yells, "Neos! Yubel! Uuuuaaahhggghhhh!" Jaden was thrown back but stood up and managed to protect his child without a scratch. The woman adds, "Finish him off! And bring him and the brat to me!" Both dragons turn and aim at Jaden until..