Ciel Phantomhive

A.n: I just want to say im sorry for my english!!!
And that im new~ so please dont be mean~ Ok bye~

~Alois pov
It was like the same morning like all the other days. Nothing new it was the same boring mornings and same boring school. "I dont want too go to school today." I said to my mom when i was eating my breakfast. "Stop say so and go to school your going to be late!" My mom said. "Ok mom" I said. " good boy now go go you never know if something going to happen" my mom said with a smile. Hmp sure i know nothing is going to happen beacuse this town is so boring. When i was going to school like the other days a boy with blue hair ran up to me out of breath and asked ''aha do you know Where castel school is?" "Y-yeah im going there" i said to the boy. "oh good can I go with you?" He said to me. ''Sure" I said. "Thanks". It was a akward silent i have to say something. " Emm... Whats your name" the boy said to me. "Oh emm.. My name is Alois Trancy, whats your name?" I said. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive." The boy said. "Nice to meet you" i smiled gently. "Y-yeah! Nice to meet you too!" He blushed a littel and smield. When we were at school we parted he was going to the head master. Hmp yeah he was new but in other class. When i was in my classroom the teacher said " were going to have a new student today treat him fairly." Wait it cant be Ciel right he looked so small i thought. Then Ciel walked in. He saw me and smiled at me.

~Ciel pov~
I was so happy that Alois was in same class i dont know why. " H-hello my name is Ciel Phantomhive please take care of me" i was so nervos beacuse my other school i was bullid alot beacuse i was rich and looked so small. "Okey Ciel you can sitt with Alois" the teacher said to me. "Okey" i said happy. I walked to my seat. "H-hi again" i smied. " Hi" he smiled to me. I blushed i dont know why but i think hes kind of cute...
A.n: soooo!!!! Thats all for now bye~~~