Pool

~Ciel pov~

"eat fast Ciel~" Alois said to me. I sighed as i ate fast. when i was done we got out from the resturant. "Now lets goo~" Alois said happy and took my hand and started run to a hotel who looked pretty. When we got in to the hotel we asked the lady who was the owner to the hotel after a room. "Of course you can have a room~ two beds or one?" She asked us. "One bed please~" Alois said happy. "Ok do you want too pay now or tomorrow?" She asked smiling. "I can pay now." Alois said smiling back and took out his credit card. it was a beautiful place amazing that i can spend a day here with Alois. "Lets go to our room Ciel~" he said happy. "Wait do the hotel have pool or something fun here?" I asked the lady. "Yes we have! and if you want too buy a swimsuit you can do it here." she said smiling and pointed at alot of swimsuits. "Cant we swim Alois?" I asked with puppy eyes. "fine lets buy a swimsuit~" he said happy.

 ~Time skip~

After we buyed swimsuits we began to go to the pool. When we changed to our swimsuits we walked in to the pool. "AWESOME SO BIG!~" Alois said happy and just jumped in to the pool. "come Ciel~" he said happy "Ok.." I said walking near the pool then diped his toe in the water. "Oh come on~" he said smiling then pulled me down in the water. "W-wha!"  I shouted. 

A/n: Soooo.. i need too sleep bye!~