Hold me tight ((warning yaoi))

!WARNING YAOI!
^Alois^
I heard the males words as I reached For the door handel and opend the door slowly for the boy. I closed the door, locking the door quickly. I looked over at Ciel and saw him sitting on the bed smiling. "Wont you come over here Alois?" Ciel asked Me as he had crossed legs that made me blush. I nooded as I walked towards him and soon was infront of him. I looked down at him and then reached For his hand. I kissed
his hand softly Making the male blush, Loving to see his cute blushy face. "Cute..." I Said as I began to kiss the other soft pink lips. 'Why Cant I stop Loving him...' I thought as I was soon ontop of the shorter male.

^Ciel^
I felt his lips on mine Making My heart beats race, soon losing My controll. I then felt his lips on My neck and he began to take My clothes off. "A-alois..." He moaned wanting to make the other male hear that he liked it. I Held him around his neck and felt warm hands going down My pants and started to tease me. I moaned loudly as he was rubbing me. "Sorry I Cant hold back anymore can I enter?" Alois asked and began to take off his shirt and pants. "Y-yes." I Said as he smiled gently.

*^*Alois*^*
I looked at him enjoying the view of the others naked body. Ciel turned his face away from mine noticing his blush. "Ok here we go." I Said and smirked as he began to get in his position and then started to slowly going inside him. Ciel moaned loudly and panted as I was inside. "H-hold me!" Ciel Said almost yelled as I nodded and Held him tightly and began to pant.

~time skip because Its awkward to write this on Wattpad

When we were finished I fell on the other side of the male. I saw that Ciel was sleepy so I pulled the blanket over us. "I love you..." I Said into his ear and kissed his forehead. Ciel cuddled up to me blushing nodding, knowing that he had the same feelings back.
.
.
A/N: ..... Well this was a awkward chapter hehe But I hope Its okey! Well I put Yaoi warning two Times in this!
Well I just wanna say sorry For no update but atleast I dis it now right!
Bye!~ ((sorry For My grammar))