Love?

~Ciels pov~

God no its math... I hate math. But what ever nothing that i can do. I start count and it was so hard!! "Hm... Do you want some help" Alois asked me. "Y-yeah." I said. "Oh this isnt so hard as it looks..." Alois said. he moved closer to me. That maked my heart beat so fast and Made me blush hard. Why am i acting like this. Can it be love? "Are you listening to me Ciel?" He asked me. I snaped out of my thinking and said "Y-yes!" He smield at me. "Your so cute, Ciel" Alois said to me. I blushed hard and my heart beat like crazy. "T-thanks you too" Blushed. "Thanks" he smiled. "C-can you show me around

The school Later?" I asked. "Okey" he smield at me.

~~~~time skip~~~~

We walked out from the classroom. "So Where do you want too go first" Alois smiled. "Too the Cafeteria." I said. "Okey" he took my hand and ran to the Cafeteria. I blushed hard and looked down on the floor. "here is the Cafeteria!" He smiled. ''O-okey can you please let go of my hand" i said to him. But really i dont want him to let go of my hand. "Oh im sorry!" He said let go of my hand. "You can hold my hand if you want..." I said . O no!! I said that loud!! "Okey!" He said Holding my hand again. I blushed hard. "Hey Ciel do you want to go walk with me after school?" Alois said. "S-sure" I said.

~~~~super time skip~~~~

We had just finished school. "Dont forgot your homework tomorrow" the teacher said. "Bye!" All in class said. "Ok bye." Teacher said to everyone. "Wait Ciel i forgot my cellphone in my classroom wait here!" Alois said to me. "O-okey!" I answerd him. "So isnt it the little Ciel boy or gay boy haha!" A boy said to me. I just hate those stupid boys. "Hey answer me!" The boy said. "W-what if i dont want too?" I said back to him. "You-!" He was cut off "CIEL!!!~" he ran up to me. Then when he saw the boy he became angry. "Oh look the boyfriend is here haha" the boy said. "Shut up!" Alois said. "So what if we like each other! Let's go Ciel" Alois said. "O-okey!" We walked away from him. Wait a second did Alois said we liked each other??!!. "Hey. Are you okey Ciel" Alois asked me. "Y-yeah you came just in time." I said. We walked in silent. "This is my house do you want to come in?" I said. "Sure!" He smiled.

~~~~Alois pov~~~~

"W-what is this your house so big!!!!" I said.

"Jupp all mine" Ciel said.

All alone huh intresting.

"Show me your room Ciel!!" I said to Ciel. "Okey," he said. We walked upstairs. "Is this your room?!! Awsome!!" I said. "Thanks!" He smiled at me. That smile of his it was so lovely. He sat down on the bed. He smiled at me and said "I think i like you Alois but you maybe dont like me.''

I walked up to him and kissed him. I pushed him down and kissed him more. "A-alois?!" He looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He asked me blushing. "Ofc." I smiled at him.

A.n: Ok sorry for the skips! Im so sleepy need to sleep now bye!~