1

Quinn's POV

I pull my sports bra over my head as I grab my tennis shoes.

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself as I jog around my apartment, searching for my gym bag

"What the fuck?" I whisper to myself as I jog around my apartment, searching for my gym bag. I find it right next to the door. Of course. I grab it and my keys and walk out of my house and into the garage. I get into my car and speed off to the gym.

 I get into my car and speed off to the gym

** 10 min later **

When I arrive at the gym I usually go to, I find a parking spot right in the front. The first good thing that has happened today. It's about 11pm, I either go to the gym early in the morning or at night. Depends on my mood I guess. I try to go every other day, sometimes works out for me.

I walk into the gym and go to the women's locker room. I tie my shoes, throw my hair up into a ponytail, and connect my beats to my phone. I lock my bag in a locker and play my working out playlist as I walk out to the gym.

I warm up by stretching a bit then doing some cardio on the treadmill. Today is leg day and I'm not excited about it. After about 5 minutes of jogging and running I grab a jump robe and finish off my cardio sets. Then I lift for the majority of my workout.

I usually work out alone, being that i have no one to work out with. My best friend, Savannah, sometimes comes to the gym with me, but I usually go by myself because it's easier to find time. While I'm using the leg press and doing my sets, I spot two guys walk into the gym.

This isn't surprising, obviously people come to the gym. But at this time at night, usually the only people working out are older men, I'm guessing after their day of work. These two guys made me turn my head because they were young. Around my age it looks like. It could of also been the fact that they were pretty damn attractive.

I feel a sting in my leg as I snap to reality and realize I've had my legs bent in the leg press this whole time, not even moving them. I wince as I stretch them out and lock the machine. I decide to move on to another workout.

** 20 min later **

I can feel someone's eyes on me as I use the squat rack. There's a mirror in front of the rack, which is necessary to make sure you're swatting right and hitting parallel.

By this time there's only me, those two guys, and about 2 other people in the gym. It's a decently big gym so no one notices each other much. I turn my head the slightest and look in the mirror to see who's looking at me. I spot one of the two younger guys looking over in my direction.

I suddenly lose my balance and fall backward. Luckily the side railing of the squat rack catch the bar, or else I probably would of broke my shoulders. Wouldn't that of been great?

Obviously the bar, which was loaded to 175 pounds, hitting the side of the rack makes a pretty loud bang. I fall on my ass and hit the back of my neck off of the bar. My beats get knocked off and land around my neck.

reference pic below if u don't know what i'm talking about lol

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I hear a deep voice say.