7

** 2 hours later **

I open my eyes slightly because I feel my body being moved. I see Grayson trying to get up from the couch. I immediately sit up and rub my eyes. I guess I fell asleep.

"Hi." I smile sleepily at him.

"Hi sleepyhead." He laughs lightly.

"Hmm I think you're the one who fell asleep first. Might I add you're adorable." I stand up to face him and poke him in the chest. He chuckles and grabs both of my hands.

"I think that's you." He whispers in my ear. Chills immediately run down my spine. I blush slightly and give him a tight hug. We release and he grabs his phone. It's blown up with notifications.

"Popular?" I question.

"Nah nah, Ethan is just soooo attached it me. He misses me, I think I have to go." He looks up at me.

"Aww." I pout. "Well I'm glad you could come over."

"Me too. I'll text you later?" He questions as I walk him towards the door.

"Well of course." I smile. We say our good byes and I shut the door.

** a few weeks later **

Grayson and I have become very close. I'm starting to have strong feelings for him. I think he feels the same way? We haven't really talked about 'us' but we've been hanging out a lot lately. We just click perfectly. I hope he feels the same way. I invited him over for a sleepover tonight and I'm planning on talking to Grayson about my feelings for him. Let's see how this goes.

I don't usually wear makeup so I just put on something comfortable and style my hair into a messy side braid.

My door bell rings and I jog to answer it

My door bell rings and I jog to answer it. I open it just enough to peek my head out. Grayson is on the other side.

"Um hi sorry I'm not interesting in buying any of your Girl Scout cookies." I go to shut he door. He puts his foot to prop it open and laughs.

"Damn it. Should I go?" He chuckles and points behind him.

"Justttt kidding babe." I smile as I open the door and grab his hand. I lead him to my bedroom and lay down. He lays next to me.

"Hmm first time being in your bed." He wiggles his eye brows.

"There's a first time for everything." I say, feeling bold. I sit on his lap and slide my hand under his shirt, tracing his bare stomach. He looks into my eyes and starts to lean it. I do the same and soon enough out lips meet.

 I do the same and soon enough out lips meet

He kisses me very softly, almost unsure. I kiss him back harder, assuring him. He grips my thighs as our lips move together. I lightly scratch my nails across his chest and use my other hand to tug and his hair slightly. This makes him let out a few small moans. I smile into the kiss and slowly pull away.

"So, uh, well I was going to admit my feelings for you. But, I mean, that kind of did it for me?" I smile at him nervously.

"You seriously are unsure if i like you like that?" He says in light disbelief.

"Yes?"

"Well of course I like you, silly. I reallyyy like you. You're so beautiful." He pokes my nose lightly. I giggle and lay my hands on his chest, over his shirt.

"Well do you wanna try this out?... Like us?" I question him.

"I would love to." He smiles as he lays his hand on the back of my head and lightly pushes me down to him. He kisses me passionately. I break away and lay next to him. I lay my head on his chest as he plays with the hair that fell out of my braid.

"Quinn, I really mean it. You're honestly the most beautiful girl I've had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. And now I have you. I'm just speechless, I'm so lucky. You're my girl." He gushes. I blush and bury my face into this chest.

"Thank you." My voice vibrates against his chest. I squeezes my shoulder and we drift to sleep.