Prologue

"Dear Louis,

I might be right, I might be wrong but I feel like everything has changed between us. I thought this break would be good for us, that after a couple of months we would get back together and we'd be more in love than we ever were before, but I think it ruined everything. You're a whole different person now, were is the old you?

My heart was so broken after that night Lou, I didn't know what to do to make the pain go away, I thought you loved me, I thought I was good enough. I thought that I would be with you forever, that we would grow old together, but how can you do this to the person you're supposed to love? Explain it to me, I just don't understand this.

When we first met I was still a young 16 year old boy who didn't know anything about love, cause I had never felt it before, but the moment I first saw you I knew how it felt like. It was weird because at first I didn't understand it, why did I feel this way because of a boy I just met? Why was my stomach feeling weird, what was that feeling in my chest and heart?

Those feelings never left Lou, not even after what you did, not even now. You will always be my love, you're the one I will always talk about to people when they ask me about love. And even if one day i'll find someone else, they won't be you, because you.. you truly are the person who thought me about love, the one who made me feel so special. The love of my life. Even if we are thousand miles apart, even if we're not together.

And I truly don't even know if you'll read this or if you'll throw it away the minute you see my handwriting, but I hope that one day we can work it all out. I hope one day I can understand why you did what you did. Even if it takes many years.

I hope you're happy, I hope you're enjoying life. It's hard to see you hanging out with other people, being happy with someone else, but I love you and I want to see you happy, even if that means that i'm not your happiness anymore, no matter how much it hurts, I want you to be happy.

My heart aches for you, I wish I could hold you again, I wish I could see your beautiful face again, I wish I could touch your soft belly and your warm cheeks, I wish I could look into your beautiful blue eyes and I wish I could lay my head on your chest. I just wish you were here with me, I wish we weren't living apart, I wish it never changed. But it did and that's why it hurts so much, I can't stand it.

I hate the way we ended and I hope you feel the same way, I hope that deep down you still miss me, I hope that you still think of me like I meant something to you, that you don't think of me as someone who was just a fling, I hope you really cared about me because I truly did care about you, I still do. I can still hear your voice when I think about you. Your beautiful raspy voice which I could listen to for hours. I just really hope you still think about me too.

I love you so incredibly much Lou, and I miss you like crazy, please come back to me. Please explain me why all those things happened. Please.

Yours sincerely, Harry."