Hes gone!

—————————————————————————————————————————Thor had come back, but with his new friends whom I already knew Rocket and Groot, the war already had started and it ended a way we didn't want it too

Thor had come back, but with his new friends whom I already knew Rocket and Groot, the war already had started and it ended a way we didn't want it too. Tony hadn't returned back, Stephen, Peter everyone who was on Titan didn't return during the fight..
—————————————————————————————————————————

"If he's get this stone, half the universe dies" Vision held Wanda's hand, wishing for her not to do it but they had no choice.
"It's not fair" She started to cry.
"It shouldn't be you but it is" he took a breath letting her hand go, so she could be a few feet apart aiming at the stone.
"It's alright, you can live on without me".
"I just feel you" he said before Wanda had started.

Feeling her red  hex flow through her veins it then came out targeting Visions mind, where the stone sat, but not for much longer there will be no stone left. She looked behind her once more to see Thanos catching up, whilst going through everyone, one by one. Turning straight back around she used both hands to speed it up a lot more since he was almost done fighting them off.

Seeing my father catching up to her was something I couldn't let him do and I know he'll get mad if I got in his way, but I wanted this to end, I needed to give Wanda more time. So jumping up from the ground I stood next to Wanda, without our warning I helped her by letting out my power to destroy the stone. She looked at me and smiled but with tears running down her cheeks. Why did he have to do this, why did he have to ruin all these innocent people who have done nothing wrong. I hated seeing her like this, she hasn't been like this since her brother died. And I couldn't do anything to help her since I was already trying to do that.

Thanos had taken out Steve and once he did, Wanda and I used one of our hands to hold him off while the other hand was projected at the stone. Right before we knew it the stone had exploded creating a energy serge, sending both Wanda and I to the ground...

"I understand my child" Thanos was in front of Wanda.
"You could never" she looked up at him.
"Today I lost more than you know" he walked off to the area which Vision was, but wasn't anymore.
Using the time stone he had gone back in time right before Wanda started to destroy the stone and there he picked up his body, using his other hand without the gauntlet he picked out the stone himself, killing Vision in the doing.
"No!" Wanda screamed but was hit back so Thanos couldn't have anyone else to get in his way.
He carefully placed the stone into the gauntlet where it fitted perfectly, his body started powering up since he now wielded all six infinity stones. The sound of rumbling was heard, right when I thought it was over Thor came flying down with his axe which Thanos tried to stop but couldn't and so the axe went straight through and his chest.
"I told you, that you would die for that" Thor pushed the axe even further in.
"You should've gone for the head" he clicked his fingers.
"Nooo!" Thor screeched...
Thanos disappeared in plain sight, T'Challa, Peter Parker, Wanda, Sam, Groot, Peter Quill, Drax, Mantis, Stephen strange, Bucky Barnes even Fury and Maria Hill all faded away like dust, into thin air, half the universe had disappeared. There was no way in stopping it either.
"Oh god!" They all surround Visions body where as I comforted Rocket who had lost Groot for the second time.

We all went into the kingdom, back into the lab where Shuri was okay at least but was too sad to hear about her brothers disappearance.
I sat in Wanda's room watching the news to feel the presence of Steve standing at the door, with the tv turning off in the doing.
"It's my fault, I should've taken him down when I had the chance but I was too scared, I could've prevented all of this but I didn't, Bucky is gone because of me, our team, half the universe I gone because I was too stupid not to engage and take down Thanos".
"It's not your fault, none of it is you couldn't fight him and we knew that, you did your best and that is all that matters, they all would be proud including Bucky" he sat next to on my bed.
I looked at him "I don't even know if Peter or even Tony are still alive right now".
"I know this is hard but we can get through this" he placed an arm around me.

That night I couldn't sleep, I just laid down crying until I finally fell asleep. It reached morning and I had been up since 5 am. Sleep was something I couldn't do right now. I don't think anyone has gotten sleep, so I popped up out of bed to search this place to find that they were all in the living room.
"Can't sleep" Natasha asked.
I shook my head wanting to cry but I didn't want to seem weak around them at this time "Where's Thor".
They all pointed to outside where he stood with his arms crossed. I walked out there to stand with him.
"He's gone and he's never coming back, none of them are ever coming back Leah and I didn't stop him it's all my fault, I could've killed him but I didn't" he spoke with tears.
I just couldn't respond, I couldn't say anything back, there was nothing to say to him, and all I could do was stand there and listen to his cries.

I could reverse back time, reverse all of this, but I couldn't, like Stephen said it was the only way. Thanos could be planning his next goal, who knows where the big purple guy is right now. Half the universe is gone including Hope, Janet and Hank Pym, Clint's family included.

I could've prevented all of this, but now at this very moment I couldn't change it back, even with the powers, I knew I just couldn't. Stephen told me not to use any of my given powers under any circumstances. The only power Im allowed to use is the one I was born with, similar to that of Wanda's.

But that's enough about me, all I'm trying to say is that I'm going to fix all this shit my father has caused even if there's a sacrifice needing to be made to do it..............

Will I save everyone, will I get everyone back including Loki....

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading, hope you liked. If there's any errors spelling mistakes sorry. But thanks for reading. Comment if you want anymore stories like this or anything really, I know this was a shit one but oh well who cares right... Comment if I should continue this story or just leave it as this.. thanks for reading.
😊